0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GamerKing Review (nub review...)

Ok, so here's my final review on GamerKing...

Service: 4
    -Well, the service was pretty good... there site is easy to use now (thanks to the updates they made just a day or so ago). I do have to say that the customer support did put up with me constantly asking where the heck my money was quite a few times, but it wasn't like I cussed 'em out or anything. I give them a 4, partially for the wait.

Delivery: 3 1/2
    -I would have rather them give me the gold face-to-face in trade, but they just told me that it was unavailable. The delivery took a few days (about 2 1/2 approx.), but it did still get to me. I think they must have just been busy around the time I ordered, but who knows. I got the gold nevertheless.

Price: 4 1/2
    -The price was excellent. Although I found a few other sites that had slightly cheaper prices, their prices were still great.

Overall Service Rating: 4 out of 5
    -The overall service was pretty good. Some people might have rated them lower for the long gold delivery delay, and the fact that they just sent it through the mail and could not deliver it face-to-face like I requested (for safety, since this is my first time purchasing any type of game currency). For a time, I was wishing I had just went with SwagVault or some other company selling gold, but now that I have received the 600g I ordered, I'm happy.

I do have to say one last thing though: I might not be using this company again for buy gold. This is simply because I've heard of better places to buy from now (anyone recommended anyplace specific?). This was my first time buying gold and making a review of it (see the title? "nub review" ... :-p)
    Last edited by adam21; 09-05-2007 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Final Update

GamerKing Review (nub review...)