0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is their any exploits for Titan (HM)?

While I normally don't enjoy cheating to beat bosses, this boss is going to make me throw my monitor at the wall.

Is their any exploits for Titan (HM)?
    Jonsbe's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's just matter of dodging shit. While the lag makes this harder dodge boss than in ex. wow, but learn the boss skill rotation helps quite a lot.

https://i.imgur.com/UbacDrh.gif

Have that Gif on your second monitor or print it out or just learn it. Having 2-3 healers + 1 tank is also helping with it. The amount of healers you can bring is evaluated by if you can bring the hearth phase down with 3 or not. The only "dps race" is the hearth phase. After that it's just matter of staying alive long enough.

For the bomb phase those "3 wave" bomb cycles.. Go to middle when they start to come -> When landslide comes, dodge the landslide to the last bomb wave side. And after the landslide has been casted, even if you see bombs etc there, just run to the middle again. No matter what. When the landslide comes, GO TO MIDDLE. You will get hit by the last bomb wave if you do not do so.

Hopefully this helps you and others.

llI's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jonsbe View Post
    It's just matter of dodging shit. While the lag makes this harder dodge boss than in ex. wow, but learn the boss skill rotation helps quite a lot.

https://i.imgur.com/UbacDrh.gif

Have that Gif on your second monitor or print it out or just learn it. Having 2-3 healers + 1 tank is also helping with it. The amount of healers you can bring is evaluated by if you can bring the hearth phase down with 3 or not. The only "dps race" is the hearth phase. After that it's just matter of staying alive long enough.

For the bomb phase those "3 wave" bomb cycles.. Go to middle when they start to come -> When landslide comes, dodge the landslide to the last bomb wave side. And after the landslide has been casted, even if you see bombs etc there, just run to the middle again. No matter what. When the landslide comes, GO TO MIDDLE. You will get hit by the last bomb wave if you do not do so.

Hopefully this helps you and others.
    I'm Australian so you know lag is always there. :/ I know the rotation very well.
    On that picture what the heck is tableflip? :/
    Last edited by llI; 09-20-2013 at 01:19 PM.

Twisted7's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by llI View Post
    On that picture what the heck is tableflip? :/
    Mountain Buster, frontal AoE that hits the tank really hard, for about 4k - 4.5k damage. People call it "tableflip" because that's basically what the animation looks like.

If you're DPS you don't have to worry about it but tanks should pop cooldowns to reduce damage and heals should make absolutely sure the tank is topped off before he uses it.