Offering deal for gold sellers - wholesale CHEAP GOLD menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

zorgi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Offering deal for gold sellers - wholesale CHEAP GOLD

If you want to be a gold seller and start to earn very good money, We can sell you gold. You can open your own shop, or just sell gold to anybody.

Few facts

1.Gold is from chinese market, the best source of gold.
    2.You can buy gold for many games - gw2, diablo 3, world of warcraft, etc
    3. Money must be transfered via bank account by company who deals with that (we recommend one company and we can manage you with that).
    4. Our websites: Diablo 3 Forums - Items, Guides, auction house, real money, Trading, farming, exping (quite dead and for sell) Diablo 3 Forum - Polska Spo?eczno?? Gry D3 Gold - Poradniki, Turnieje PvP, Auction House, RMAH, farmienie, handel (polish website), Diablo 3 Sklep - Gold od r?ki - Z?oto D3 za przelew i sms (diablo 3 gold shop) ( Guild wars 2 Sklep - Gold od r?ki - Z?oto D3 za przelew i sms ) guild wars 2 shop
    WoW Gold - Sklep World of Warcraft - Z?oto do wowa od r?ki! - wow gold. d2traders.pl - diablo 2 polish forum. Everything is ours.

Without risk you will never get any good profit, so keep it mind please.

To build up our credibility we can show our few websites:
    d3event.com - Diablo 3 Forums - Items, Guides, auction house, real money, Trading, farming, exping (quite dead and for sell)
    d3elite.pl - Diablo 3 Forum - Polska Spo?eczno?? Gry D3 Gold - Poradniki, Turnieje PvP, Auction House, RMAH, farmienie, handel (polish website),
    diablo 3 gold shop - Diablo 3 Sklep - Gold od r?ki - Z?oto D3 za przelew i sms
    gw2 gold shop ( Guild wars 2 Sklep - Gold od r?ki - Z?oto D3 za przelew i sms )
    wow gold WoW Gold - Sklep World of Warcraft - Z?oto do wowa od r?ki!
    diablo 2 forums - d2traders.pl
    At the begining you can transfer minimum amount of the money to chinese bank, you will see that everything is ok and you will get your order whenever you want. Your money will be on our account, ready to use anytime, you don't need to spend it at all. 1 customer is sending 3000$ and he spend it within 1 week.

The rate for $ is much better than paypal or mooneybookers, you will save much more money by sending money by this company than sending by expensive paypal. It's about (0.3$ better for 1$)

Rates for today:

Guild Wars 2 Gold: 17$ - 100 gold
    Diablo 3 Gold - 28$ - 1000M
    world of warcraft eu - 8$ for 10.000g
    world of warcraft eu - 11$ for 10.000g
    If you are looking for another game, let me know on my email, i will let u know the prices.

If u are interested, write to me on my email [email protected]

Offering deal for gold sellers - wholesale CHEAP GOLD