Wildstar Beta Account with proof (CBT 3 Stress Test and the following Beta events) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

werewolff's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wildstar Beta Account with proof (CBT 3 Stress Test and the following Beta events)

Hello everyone,

i don't have enough time to make use of my Wildstar Beta Account.
    This is why I want so sell it here to the highest bidder (PM please).
    The following stress test will be:

Thursday, August 8th, 5PM PDT - 9PM PDT
    Friday, August 9th, 1PM PDT - 5PM PDT

This is a follow up beta event, I allready played at July 25th and 26th.
    Quote:

Here is the really good news: As long as you have gone through the process of creating a WildStar game account, and made an attempt to get into the game, you will be guaranteed an invite to a future round of beta. We know this test will potentially be a challenge, and we want to make it clear right off the bat that we'll be making it up to you with an invite to a much more stable (and fun!) round of beta as thanks for your assistance testing our hardware.

This means, you will get invite to the following beta events on top of the Stress Test.

As you can see, the wildstar and ownedcore accounts are registred to the same email adress.
    As proof of verification here are some screenshots from the emails i recieved:

ImageShack Album - 3 images

Since the account data ist tied to the email account and i will not give you the login for my email account, you can not change the wildstar account data.
    You will get the account name and passwort which allows you to play wildstar during the beta events.

Any questions? Feel free to contact me

werewolff

Wildstar Beta Account with proof (CBT 3 Stress Test and the following Beta events)