US-PC DCUO Account - VERY CHEAP - Great for starters! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Kabraxiss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

US-PC DCUO Account - VERY CHEAP - Great for starters!

Hi

I have a nice PC DCUO Account for sell.
    If you want try this title but you dont wnat to have all this annoying restrictions and also you want to have some

extra content that F2P account doesnt have... this account is great choice for you.

Account information:

- I dont know if there is char there - there may by not, there may be lowlvl char. I dont have time to download game and

its impossible to check without this. My friend play on this acc and i doesn have contact with him now so i just dont

know. I predict that there is char there.
    - account have TWO DLC PACKS - Hand Of Fate and Lightning Strikes so you have pernament access to this (20 value).
    - pernament PREMIUM status (less annoying F2P restrictions) because there is something like 40$ spend in Item Shop.

You will get all needed data to SOE account, including secret question and answer ofc.

Price is ONLY 7€ or 10$

If you have questions plz email me: [email protected] or skype me: kabraxismc
    Im PayPal verified and i will accept only PayPal gift ('im sending money for family and friends' option) as a payment.

US-PC DCUO Account - VERY CHEAP - Great for starters!
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump bump

Thanks G/R