GW2 account for FFXIV Legacy Account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Gynoid's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GW2 account for FFXIV Legacy Account

Hello,

I want to trade my GW2 account for an FFXIV account with legacy status. I assume if you have one you know what it means. I don't care so much about beta, though I will participate if I get it in time; I just want the reduced monthly fee.

I will give you everything needed for the GW2 account: My name used in the account, DOB, email and email password and all. I am not looking to scam anyone and am certainly not looking to be scammed.

The GW2 account has some characters at and near max level, enough Laurels and Badges of Honor for a full set of ascended trinkets and enough dungeon badges and karma jugs for a few more sets of exotic armor and weapons. I never decided on a main so I just hoarded these items, but they would be a great way to gear up your new character or one of the ones already there. There is also around 50 gold in the bank and across characters and around 3000 achievement points for the new reward system.

Thank you for your time, please pm or something to contact me for this.

GW2 account for FFXIV Legacy Account