HERO OF THE NORTH! 60 TR w/ Blue Stone, 60 CW, various alts and ~1m AD, Dragon Svr menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

DerpasaurusRex's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HERO OF THE NORTH! 60 TR w/ Blue Stone, 60 CW, various alts and ~1m AD, Dragon Svr

I am looking to sell my Hero of the North Founder's Account on the DRAGON server with a 8.6k GS level 60 TR, who has a Rare(blue) Ioun Stone and a fresh level 60 CW. All Characters have free respecs and one account wide respec available. This account also has upwards of 1,000,000 AD between the characters.

This founders pack is no longer available. In addition to this founder's pack, this account also has the additional time invested to level multiple characters and the Caturday items.

That being said, I am going to ask for $175 (or best SERIOUS offer) as the account has many items, such as a panther companion and spider mount for every character created(present and future), that are unavailable anywhere else.

Please send me a PM or message me on skype @ tehdohboy with any questions or serious offers, thank you.

More Pictures Upon Request:

HERO OF THE NORTH! 60 TR w/ Blue Stone, 60 CW, various alts and ~1m AD, Dragon Svr