Thanks G/R
    8/136
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by pushedx; 07-15-2013 at 01:43 AM.

alucqrd's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/53
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Stimmedcow !!
    I think everybody here is very excited to finally been able to enjoy your hard work.
    That stuff looks pretty cool, still didn't have time to test it but I'll surely soon.
    Good luck with the project !!

Neymar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Downloading now, will try it out and give feedback

Neymar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Correct me if I am wrong but this only alerts you to items and what not, it doesn't fight or follow paths? Because my bot just sits there...

porkie's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/14
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is from virustotal report, Quite a lot of red things. https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/d...9f2c/analysis/

pushedx's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    8/136
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Pandra View Post
    This looks fantastic. The radar in particular, that looks like something I'd be interested in trying to implement myself. Is that also done with AntTweakBar or are you drawing that directly with in-game functions? (Feel free to tell me to bugger off.)
    I use PoE's minimap for the radar! I hook their draw function and add my stuff to it. I've got a bunch of additional logic to support user drawn things (like paths) as well as the entities themselves. Getting more minimap icons in player.png was something else I had to do, as they hard coded how the file was loaded. I touched briefly on the matter in a post on BH, but I didn't give out too many specifics.

Originally Posted by Neymar View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong but this only alerts you to items and what not, it doesn't fight or follow paths? Because my bot just sits there...
    Correct, this release is not a bot!

Originally Posted by porkie View Post
    This is from virustotal report, Quite a lot of red things. https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/d...9f2c/analysis/
    Yeap, most of them are from confuser on the launcher. That's why I named exactly what I used. VT does individual scans:
    ECP-1.0.zip: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/d...is/1371719553/
    ECP-Loader: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/3...79c0/analysis/
    ECP-Framework: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/f...a0e5/analysis/
    ECP-Launcher: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5...dd83/analysis/
    ECP-Core: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/9...2da3/analysis/
    ECPP-ClientHacks: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7...d322/analysis/

You can use any UPX unpacker on loader/framework. You can't, however, easily unpack the plugins (unless you are good at what you do ofc). I don't know how easy Confuser is on Minimal settings, but that's what was used. I don't want people trying to copy/pasta my work and pass it off as their own or re-release it infected.

And lastly, video playlist of the all the stuff that lead up to the start of this version of the project: EC_Framework. When the videos stopped, is when I started rewriting everything and ended up where I am today!
    Last edited by pushedx; 06-20-2013 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Added links

tolan77's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any way to have a script or update the plugin to use your generated path from your pathfinding plugin to automate travel for a bot? Cause from my limited testing the paths generated by your tool were pretty top notch and if I could get a bot to follow them I'd be set.Regardless this tool is pretty sweet so far and can't wait to see where u take it.
    Thanks,
    Tolan77

Thanks G/R
    8/136
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tolan77 View Post
    Any way to have a script or update the plugin to use your generated path from your pathfinding plugin to automate travel for a bot? Cause from my limited testing the paths generated by your tool were pretty top notch and if I could get a bot to follow them I'd be set.Regardless this tool is pretty sweet so far and can't wait to see where u take it.
    Thanks,
    Tolan77
    Thanks for the feedback!

I do not have plans to expose that information for others simply because it'll be a key part of my own bot!

The system I have in place now will be updated when I get my bot stuff going so people aren't using similar paths. I plan for a lot more natural looking path generation rather than ones that just hug the sides of the map. I didn't really have time to add that to this project though. My current implementation is also potentially buggy with how I have the threads used. Instead, I'll be changing the design so I don't have to use any threads at all, but still keep things from freezing up (which is why I used threads, so you don't D/C on longer path generation).

CausalityMerchant's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/12
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can you add auto fallowing the party leader ?

Thanks G/R
    8/136
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by smaili View Post
    can you add auto fallowing the party leader ?
    That's going to be part of the "bot" stuff (multi-bot), as it no longer is multi-box/client since automation is involved. Not that it really matters, since this is all against ToS anyways, but I'm not calling it "multi-box/client stuff". Those aspects of the project are being worked on right now, and won't be apart of this first phase.

melchome's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i love it great job serously awesome program i used it on a dummy account to try it out but i really want to use it on my main but how much does it modify the ggg information basically how easy will it be for them to know im useing it,

is it much diffrent than the multihack thats out for cheat engin ?

i was following your posts on bh im glad to see you put it out to the public,

i think your sentance "So let this be a word of warning. If you use this product, there's a good chance you will be banned at some point in time. It's never about if, but when. If you are attached to your account, characters, or are treating this game as an investment, I'd strongly suggest not using my product" scares a lot of people i know im scared thats why im asking how much it modify's their information and how easy it will be for them to know,

laastly i couldnt find the rogue exile alert in the gui i saw the large chest option but not that.

thanks in advance.

Thanks G/R
    8/136
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by melchome View Post
    i love it great job serously awesome program i used it on a dummy account to try it out but i really want to use it on my main but how much does it modify the ggg information basically how easy will it be for them to know im useing it,
    Thank you! I'm glad you like it.

Based on your post, I would strongly recommend you not using it at all, especially on your main or any accounts that you use as mules to trade with your main. GGG has already shown that they track accounts and trades to help detect RMT. Using cheats like this would be no different. GGG is currently focused on RMT issues right now, but as more people use this, you can only assume they will begin to start targeting it.

When it comes to this type of cheating, the "I'll cheat only if I can get away with it mentality" is really unhealthy. You begin to worry about if you'll get banned or if you are already marked for banning and you will enjoy the game less and less. In the event you actually do get banned, you feel really bad and want to quit, as you've lost all your stuff. So I can't really suggest you use any cheating tools or break the PoE ToS!

My project is designed for a different type of cheater. That is, "Damn, i got banned, that sucks. Oh well, time to start a new character and try again!". You have to ask yourself, "is this worth getting banned over". For me, the answer is "yes", which is why I made the project. I enjoy using it. If it gets detected and I get banned, then I have to try to make it undetectable again and start over. That's "fun" to me, but not to most other people, understandably.

I treat video games as "entertainment" and not "investments", so if I lose an account, I don't really lose anything. I've had my fun up to that point, and nothing can take that away. Sure, getting banned sucks, but it's always a matter of risk/reward. The rewards of using this (enjoying the game) outweigh the risks (getting caught and banned, and having to start over)/

So, this tool is really cool, but it's also against the rules. If you get caught using it, you will get banned, just like anything else. That's just the way these things are. There's no way around it!

i think your sentance "So let this be a word of warning. If you use this product, there's a good chance you will be banned at some point in time. It's never about if, but when. If you are attached to your account, characters, or are treating this game as an investment, I'd strongly suggest not using my product" scares a lot of people i know im scared thats why im asking how much it modify's their information and how easy it will be for them to know,
    That's the idea! Cheating should always be strongly discouraged in games. However, if you understand the risks and still wish to proceed, then software like this is for you.

laastly i couldnt find the rogue exile alert in the gui i saw the large chest option but not that.
    This is the PreloadAlert section: 36267f3a2ae1f8d9b85a225892a12585.png

Enabled will turn on/off the detection for the existing filter (chests, rhoa, exile).
    Sound will turn on/off the sound alert, but only if the PreloadAlert feature is Enabled.

That's about all there is to it! When you enter an instance with an Exile, you'll get an alert, there's nothing else to configure. Does that answer your question?

SKU's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely amazing; I loved reading your thought-dumps over at BH.

melchome's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes it did thank you very much.

ive been useing the multihack for a long time now and i honestly dont think i could play without it at least the zoom feature i cant stand how small the area they give you is considering the mobs can attack you from outside your view range doesnt make sence to me but oh well.
    Last edited by melchome; 06-21-2013 at 11:49 AM.

Page 1 of 19 12345 ... LastLast