Buyer / Seller Scammer NWGold.com & OkayGoods.com menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ender56's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buyer / Seller Scammer NWGold.com & OkayGoods.com

I tried to buy from NWGold.com which is a front for okaygoods.com. They asked me for all kinds of personal information to "verify" i was a legit purchaser. Then they vanished from their customer support chat. Good thing I have firebug and can modify HTML

Have filed a paypal dispute but its all good, its was only a small amount.

See others also that have been scammed (i should have done my googling 1st!): Okaygoods Reviews | Okaygoods.com Consumer Reviews on SiteJabber

If this is the wrong forum for this i apologize.

Users on this forum representing them:

wanglouip1
    okaygoods

Buyer / Seller Scammer NWGold.com & OkayGoods.com
    turd22's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bought from them last week took them lots of hassel to get my Ad the deleivery tome was about 6 days, their chat system is unreliable aswell. Would find a doffrent conpamy to go with in the future

b4dkarm4's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They scammed me as well. They sent an email a few moments after I ordered from them and then proceeded to attempt to get me to send in a picture of my credit card even though I had paid via paypal.

The whole thing just stunk of scam and ID theft. I asked if they would be kind enough to simply refund my money and cancel the order. They then simply started stating they were "out of stock" and then started ignoring me.

Dont order from these people, they pick and choose orders based on the amount of money being spent and decide to simply not deliver knowing that paypal cant do much against them. They are using paypal to defraud people out of money.

Gentoo's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    20/3
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Add me to the scammed list..

After a week of waiting, and jumping through hoops for these people i filed a dispute. Of course it was rejected cause it was virtual goods.. Oh, and thanks for sending my email address to all your dirtbag buddies nwgolds.

nwgoldseattle's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NWgold.com NOT the scammer!

Hey guys, I think you've got the wrong guy. I am actually the owner of a chain of gold stores in Seattle, Gold and Silver Traders. I think the company you're thinking of is NWgold.NET!

I have had some negative reviews that I'm pretty sure must have come from this forum. Would you please help to make it right?

Thank you,

Harlan - owner of NWgold.COM and goldsilvertraders.com

Originally Posted by ender56 View Post
    I tried to buy from NWGold.com which is a front for okaygoods.com. They asked me for all kinds of personal information to "verify" i was a legit purchaser. Then they vanished from their customer support chat. Good thing I have firebug and can modify HTML

Have filed a paypal dispute but its all good, its was only a small amount.

See others also that have been scammed (i should have done my googling 1st!): Okaygoods Reviews | Okaygoods.com Consumer Reviews on SiteJabber

If this is the wrong forum for this i apologize.

Users on this forum representing them:

wanglouip1
    okaygoods