RBG false scammer list menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    InfamousRage's Avatar Active Member Professional RBG Booster CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RBG false scammer list

Hi all,

I am Infamousrage. As a few of you may know that I am a RBG seller for EU and US.
    recently there has been 2 websites which have been metioned to me by customers and have caught my attention.
    On both websites there is a so called 'Scammer List' which has been made to eliminate competition.

Please keep in mind that I do not know all the people on the list, I am only justifying the fact that I am not one of them and have been falsely acused. saying that, there are also people in which I have worked with and can vouch for.

Websites

RBG Masters
    Scams | RBG BOOST (RBGMasters.com)rbg boost, cheapest rbg boost eu, rbg boost eu, rbg boost us, rated battleground boost, wow rbg boost, wow rbg, wow boost, wow rbg rating. Rated Battleground services. We provide cheapest and fastest boosts around on

CHEFRBG
    http://www.chefboosting.com/scam-lis...etwork=fw#2313

The apparent 'Scammer List'

I have highlighted with the people in which I have worked with and can honestly vouch for.

romik_1992
    ◦john.saunder
    ◦chris.jenkins60
    ◦iboosting
    ◦matboosting
    ◦mark.addington23
    ◦rbgmarko
    ◦ryan.lotten
    ◦duffy.murray
    ◦ericmaybe
    ◦dahakk33
    ◦gotty.hoffman
    riku.wow <--- Me, wtf ?
    riks.mkd007
    ◦rbg.alex

OTHER SCAMS:

◦mmoboostpro
    ◦Wowbooster2
    ◦Wowbattleboost
    ◦dsM4rcus
    ◦Blastboost
    ◦Wow4rbg
    ◦◦Rpgbox
    ◦◦Rpgbox.ru
    ◦Doomsquad
    ◦Arenaboostus
    ◦Axelretreem
    ◦Nucleear1986_26
    ◦Nucleear1986_23
    ◦pretty123791
    ◦candy12818
    ◦yangshuhong1231
    ◦grafus123
    ◦sskiddrox
    ◦nickonexz
    ◦susannaboosting
    ◦sprintius
    ◦premium_boost
    ◦pirate_station
    ◦touchmelalala
    ◦kekcique
    ◦help_in_rbg
    ◦dreadynick
    ◦Rbgsupport
    ◦Robert_rbg
    ◦kubanrbg
    ◦dave.cross86
    Last edited by InfamousRage; 06-07-2013 at 05:05 AM.

RBG false scammer list
    ChefBoosting's Avatar Member WoW Service Provider CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    68 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The list we did put up is made by various costumers rumors, we do not claim that anyone on this list actually is a scammer though.

Regards

Chris

InfamousRage's Avatar Active Member Professional RBG Booster CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you tell me what it would mean when you write people's names underneath a sub title named "THE BIGGEST SCAMMERS REPORTED"

No proof provided, what exactly would it insinuate?

Sachilol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ChefBoosting View Post
    The list we did put up is made by various costumers rumors, we do not claim that anyone on this list actually is a scammer though.

Regards

Chris
    This is bad business mate, accusing people with no evidence is in my opinon pathetic. The reason I say that is because I bought a RBG boost from Infamous Rage (riku.wow) and the service was great. I cant and wont vouche for all of them but IR is falsely accused.

Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I messaged ChefRBG earlier, the following messages are original and have not been tampered with or edited in anyway.

Me
    Dear ChefBoosting,
    I am contacting you regarding the false accusation which you have made about me, regarding my RBG services.

Please refer to my thread;
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...mmer-list.html (RBG false scammer list)
    I kindly ask you remove my name from your 'Scammer List' as I have never scammed any customer nor do I have any intention to do so.
    kind regards,
    Infamousrage

ChefRBG
    The lists on our website is clearly made by rumors from past costumers and their experiences. That's all I can say
    Regards Chris

Me

The list on your website in incorrect and has been only put on there to eliminate competition. which funny enough you and rbgmasters share the same list, Christian. If rumours are true then I believe you are a scammer? This is stated on your thread by a previous customer of my and a previous customer which wasn't happy with your service.

There is a far difference between fact and rumour. As there is no proof in the fact that I am a scammer. i have always met and delivered all customer orders.
    I ask you kindly to remove my username from your website.

ChefRBG
    If you want to discuss this further, then you'll have to add us on Skype.

Me
    There is nothing further to discuss. You wish to gain customers by attempting to eliminate competition by calling legit boosters under a category 'reported scammers' with no evidence of whom reported and proof of transaction details etc.

ChefRBG
    I reffere to my last message to you where I sated that if you want to talk further about this, then please add our Skype.

Regards
    Chris
    Last edited by InfamousRage; 06-07-2013 at 12:51 PM.

Watcher's Avatar Former Staff CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    37/58
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So who where this people that you called rumors? Is that how you try to kill off competition by using the excuse rumors? There are a lot of ways to compete with other boosters. But this is just dirty m8. You are just trying to talk bad about people without any proof at all. Problem now is you took on more then 1 guy so kinda hope they bundle their strength and take you out of business if you want to go this low.

Dante's Avatar M.L.G. ╰ ╯╰ ╯ ╰ ╯ ╰ ╯ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    132/141
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Watcher View Post
    So who where this people that you called rumors? Is that how you try to kill off competition by using the excuse rumors? There are a lot of ways to compete with other boosters. But this is just dirty m8. You are just trying to talk bad about people without any proof at all. Problem now is you took on more then 1 guy so kinda hope they bundle their strength and take you out of business if you want to go this low.
    +1, but i dont rep legendaries since they don't need rep ,_,
    I don't have a skype account. Contact me through pms or through discord.

Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you guys for the support

Unscrupulous's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is not the way to compete with your competition! Fair play or gtfo
    Last edited by Unscrupulous; 06-07-2013 at 01:41 PM.

HI5's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Some Random Leacher
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/299
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ChefBoosting, that info has to be gone or you will be gone from OC (well, not entirely gone, if someone decide to post your site / skype info and say the've heard you're a scamer you will still be here, and on the google.) As atm you're the only one who act like a scammer here.
    Last edited by HI5; 06-07-2013 at 03:20 PM.

LegitBoost's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant PROFESSIONAL RBG SERVICE
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    43 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello. Im here about RBGmasters.com

sorry about that list. I will do some clearing. BUT

Scammers list were borrowed from Wow Boosting | List of Known Scammers ...and their Skype: which put us (rbgmasters.com people) in their scam list:
    btw you can check there all chef workers, Bllizzik (rbgmasters.com worker) , Jadak1ss2(rbgmasters.com worker), Blazingboost (which is advertising his site thru OC banner), Frostinheart (trusted member on OC)

and the main Idea of my words is: riku.wow aka InfamousRage working on wowboosting and that wowboosting started that dirty thing first.. we just copy same on our site RBGmasters.com , and I think same did Chef..

in list of Wow Boosting | List of Known Scammers ...and their Skype: you wont find such skype names as:
    ◦romik_1992
    ◦riku.wow
    ◦riks.mkd007

so you did understand everything..

and 1 more thing:

I want to mention, that InfamousRage like many others just middle man and dont boost himself and he doesnt know the whole situation. Im working since 2011 and I know boosters themselves and I know what happened to people and I know that there were complains about service and stuff in pm. I wish to show all msg's here, but it was in past..about alt+f4 , about hard times with MMR,,, and people complain about not finished boost and stuff. I know its just words, but its not main idea..

InfamousRage , please talk to your "boss" or whatever Andrew (goblin00000000 or andrew.pontzen)<- skype logins (wowboosting.com) and ask to remove us first - after that we will even delete our scam section

want to see proof. here you are: date - 27 of april picture of conversation with wowboosting owner and main "boss"
    imgur: the simple image sharer
    from russian it means:

Wow Boosting | List of Known Scammers ...and their Skype:
    [27.04.2013 15:27:10] Unkwn|RBG Boosting: ок да?
    [27.04.2013 15:27:17] Unkwn|RBG Boosting: постеснялся бы ,Андрюша?
    [27.04.2013 15:27:25] Unkwn|RBG Boosting: удали
    it means: okey, yes?
    be shy, Andrew?
    delete it
    Last edited by LegitBoost; 06-07-2013 at 05:20 PM. Reason: added

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    68 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great now that we are accusing people for stuff then lets get everything on the table.

Infamous you work for Wow Boosting | Contact Us which have the list: Wow Boosting | List of Known Scammers ...and their Skype:

This list have been on your site since the very beginning because your boss simply told us it was "pure business". I disagree with this, it's not fair trade to make statement that we are scammers when we're not. However I do not state that you are scamming anyone, we are just saying that some clients have been telling us rumors. On our site Chefboosting where we have the scammer list; Scam List | Chefboosting and we simply say: "This page will shown known scammers that we have been told about from other costumers, that have been scammed by them.
    This list is made on rumors and rumors only. We can’t promise that everyone is a scammer but we can tell that several clients have told us about them."

Also we have a Skype conversation from your boss (Andrew)

[29/04/13 23.45.01] Chef RBG Boosting Services - (Christian): For real ?
    [29/04/13 23.45.26] Chef RBG Boosting Services - (Christian): You did put us on a scam list ? Because we sell better then you or what ?
    [29/04/13 23.46.02] Andrew: We are competitors, just bussiness
    [29/04/13 23.48.15] Chef RBG Boosting Services - (Christian): Are you that low ?
    [29/04/13 23.57.25] Andrew: Like you want to think

Here's the proof aswell: imgur: the simple image sharer
    imgur: the simple image sharer

Judge for yourself what is fair and what is not fair.

Originally Posted by Watcher View Post
    @Watcher I hope you understand that we are getting a lot told by all the costumers we have and if we have more costumers telling us stories about a boosting service then we'll list them there.

Originally Posted by HI5 View Post
    ChefBoosting, that info has to be gone or you will be gone from OC (well, not entirely gone, if someone decide to post your site / skype info and say the've heard you're a scamer you will still be here, and on the google.) As atm you're the only one who act like a scammer here.
    @HI5 I hope everything makes more sense to you now Hopefully it wont end out in anyone getting banned from Ownedcore, no matter who it is.
    Last edited by ChefBoosting; 06-07-2013 at 05:38 PM.

Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Casy, you are correct that I have worked with rbg boosting. worked, being past tense.
    Yes I am a middle man, and yet I haven't scammed any of my customers nor do I plan to.

The main reason for opening this thread was justifying myself, and clarifying that I am not a scammer.

At the moment. I work with different companies within Eu and Us. I understand that you and Andrew may have problems but that does not affect me in anyway, nor should reflect me as I have nothing to do with either of you.

I saw that myself and people in which I have worked with, within different companies were listed there. This affects me and others within the list as I do not believe all of the people on the scammer lists are entirely scammers.

It's a shame that websites have started making the silly scammer list and I believe it should be deleted.
    Never test the depth of water with both feet.

Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Christian, thank you for posting that to me.

I was not aware that I was on the website as official worker for "wow boosting" as I had stopped working for them in the beginning of season 13.

I will contact Andrew and demand that he removes my name off his website.
    Never test the depth of water with both feet.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    68 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by InfamousRage View Post
    Hi Christian, thank you for posting that to me.

I was not aware that I was on the website as official worker for "wow boosting" as I had stopped working for them in the beginning of season 13.

I will contact Andrew and demand that he removes my name off his website.
    I think it's funny that you want us to remove something that you in the first place, even before the start of season 13, did start.

But there's a huge difference from stating that we (chefboosting.com) are scammers and then to us saying that rumors are going on.

Keep that in mind!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast