Fully Geard DC + CW menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Vedesole's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fully Geard DC + CW

If you want an account that has little to achieve in this game, this is what your looking for =). First a little story about the characters.

The cleric has been in the game since launch of the open beta, i have optimized the build, for as you know, clerics are the tanks of this game. I have a tank build on the cleric with alot of +HP items and +Defense enchants. No enchants are under rank 6. The gear is complete and the best one which a cleric can have. I have solo healed CN couple times, its doable. It has an Ioun stone of allure (lvl 25 fully geard also)

Next is the CW, you may wonder why i have chosen to go with the Gladiatior PVP Set. It it because it gives me everything i need (+Hp for Tenebrous dmg, Armor pene etc.), this CW is mostly for PVP, you will murder people. It has 6 Greater Tenebrous enchants on it and a Greater Plague Fire Enchant on the weapon. Even though it is a PVP Specc I also have done CN with this char as a solo CW, so its very doable and does very much damage in dungeons aswell! (This also has a ioun stone of allure)

So this is it, my skype name is: Grekiskouzo

Price is negotiable, to get a little insight of what the costs of theese chars are, only the enchants on the CW is worth about 8m. Both char has castlenever set weapon and the best possible gear for the specc they are in.

EDIT: Theese are on server DRAGON which i forgot to mention, also both of them has 110% mount from the Zen shop!
    Last edited by Vedesole; 06-06-2013 at 08:12 AM.

Fully Geard DC + CW