0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Elder Scrolls Online Official Song +Footage

ZeniMax Online Studios and Bethesda Softworks approached her to create an original song about the upcoming massive multiplayer game "The Elder Scrolls Online" (ESO).

You can download it free off the ESO website.
    http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en/media/malukah

Elder Scrolls Online Official Song +Footage
    brokengamezone's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really love Bethesda games but i really don't think making an mmorpg of the elders scrolls is going to go well in their favor. The Elders Scrolls should only be a single player series Oblivion And Skyrim were both a masterpiece. All i see here is a clone of wow with different skins and lore.

Let's look at starwars for an example everyone thought it was going to destroy WoW! Instead it just failed terribly! It seems to me Bethesda is following the same path as Bioware trying to make an Mmorpg out of a great single player series and failed! Let's face it just like bioware Bethesda is amazing at making single player games and should not be making mmos!
    They have no chance in this generation against WoW! The game held #1 mmorpg for almost 10 years even after how many so called mmos that were suppose to destroy WoW

Instead they should focus on making an Elder Scrolls 6 or making DLC's for skyrim or better yet Fallout4!!

Edit: Great song btw

This is just one of many opinions if you dislike my thoughts well that was your choice to continue reading it to the end.
    Last edited by brokengamezone; 05-06-2013 at 07:48 AM.

cdmichaelb's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    21/5
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by brokengamezone View Post
    I really love Bethesda games but i really don't think making an mmorpg of the elders scrolls is going to go well in their favor. The Elders Scrolls should only be a single player series Oblivion And Skyrim were both a masterpiece. All i see here is a clone of wow with different skins and lore.
    Not enough information is available for you to pass that judgement, but the information we do have points to it being very different from a wow style game.

Let's look at starwars for an example everyone thought it was going to destroy WoW! Instead it just failed terribly!
    Starwars failed for reasons that could have been prevented. Therefore it should not be used as an example.

It seems to me Bethesda is following the same path as Bioware trying to make an Mmorpg out of a great single player series and failed! Let's face it just like bioware Bethesda is amazing at making single player games and should not be making mmos!
    Zenimax is developing ESO.

They have no chance in this generation against WoW! The game held #1 mmorpg for almost 10 years even after how many so called mmos that were suppose to destroy WoW
    Again, shouldn't use other mmos to define ESO.

Instead they should focus on making an Elder Scrolls 6 or making DLC's for skyrim or better yet Fallout4!!
    As Bethesda is not developing ESO, they will be continuing whatever single player projects they are working on. ESO is based in the past, so it don't mess with any continuation.

The Elder Scrolls Online - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia some more information. (yada yada, if you don't like wikipedia scroll to the bottom for sources)