Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Questions regarding bans, botting & refund.

Hi,

I've recently been botting to make money ingame, and have botted for a full 48hours straight for arcane crystals (ench. elementium sells extremely well) before I got banned on the account I used to RAF myself to 80 at some point. I was basically mining, then sending all the thorium and crystals to a character on my main account.

Now that my RAF account got banned, I'm kind of worried about the main account, I've read in lots of places that since it was just getting the stuff from the mailbox, it didn't do anything illegal and should be pretty safe. But since it's linked to the same b.net account, is it really safe ?
    Also, should I even try to appeal/get a refund on the account ? It's less than a month old, but I'm not sure whether it's even safe to try and get a refund.

Last question: Is it safe to attach more accounts to that b.net account to bot with ? I'm not really looking forward to get my main WoW account banned, but since I'm buying SoR accounts I could get lucky.

Thanks for your time.

Questions regarding bans, botting & refund.
    Watcher's Avatar Former Staff CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    37/58
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't really be certain it was safe or else they would have banned that one too. But if that is your main account i would not risk the chance to use it again to send stuff to it as you got lucky this time. Just make a guild and invite random people that can do free repairs at your guild. And use that one to money launder.

Edit: forgot to mention use a different ip now with the char you are going to bot to minimize the risk to get banned on main. Blizz has been active in ip banning people lately.
    Last edited by Watcher; 04-21-2013 at 08:57 AM.

Digital0verload's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your answer.

So are you suggesting that I make a guild with a toon on my main acc, and the bot funds the guild bank ?