37/58
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Corecoins and Rep button

I wrote a thread about it in site bugs. And got no answer at all and same goes for shoutbawx. My question was if there is going to be a change on corecoins and rep button. Because if i want to get few people on the raffle to let them try their luck i can only give them coins once in a while. Because you are forced now to rep them too and it says that you have to spread rep around. While my intentions were not to give them rep in the first place. Is this going to stay now like this?

Not sure how the tracking works at you guys that you can see who sent who corecoins. But would like to see a new tab like the rep button. To see who send gave that person corecoins and would be easier for me to see who is rep farming and who is corecoins farming so i can report the guys that have multiple accounts to farm this kind of stuff. Would appreciate some answer then i can stop bothering you guys
    Last edited by Watcher; 03-01-2013 at 05:49 AM.

Corecoins and Rep button