0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

REQUEST: "paid profiles" subforum

Requesting "paid profiles" subforum for pqr based code. no reason for them not to be here, their time is worth money, if its not a good profile its obviously not going to be bought. just needs a verification system i suppose using a moderator perhaps. or a positive feedback option so you know the quality of the profiles.

REQUEST: "paid profiles" subforum
    Aegeus's Avatar Contributor Walter White CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoting Kur from the thread in the profiles section;

"You can sell your profiles in TRADE SECTION where you are on equal grounds with all others, it is as simple as that. You can give feedback in those threads or maybe we could talk about you giving feedback here. We will not create a trade forum solely for PQR profiles, why? Because we dont create one for every new fling that comes along. You will notice that we dont have a "paid combat routines" either, nor do we have "paid farming paths" or "paid D3 gold profiles" etc etc. "

“If you don’t know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly.” - Walter White

monopoly8's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a difference between service's and coding profiles, I guess nobody here can comprehend that or something. Could be a whole section for all paid profiles, say approved to be posted once verified by say an elite if it's quality. It'd be for the better of the community. I'm aware of the benefits of a free contributing community and I praise it, there's just so many people who have excellent ideas and coding that there should be a better place for them to place them rather than trade with the posts for RGB trading, gold selling, and mounts.

Aegeus's Avatar Contributor Walter White CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by monopoly8 View Post
    Could be a whole section for all paid profiles
    Yeah, that's the trade section...

“If you don’t know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly.” - Walter White

weyounthree's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by monopoly8 View Post
    There's a difference between service's and coding profiles, I guess nobody here can comprehend that or something. Could be a whole section for all paid profiles, say approved to be posted once verified by say an elite if it's quality. It'd be for the better of the community. I'm aware of the benefits of a free contributing community and I praise it, there's just so many people who have excellent ideas and coding that there should be a better place for them to place them rather than trade with the posts for RGB trading, gold selling, and mounts.
    You mean like in open source software, where there are special places for outstanding software? ^^

To be honest, if you see a superb profile, why just don't you post in that thread, saying how good it is, plus giving rep to the person, showing others that you think he has done a good job, and rating the thread with an appropriate number of stars?
    If everyone who thinks a profile is great would do this ... these threads will natrually stay on top of the profile section. Plus a person searching for a new profile would be able to read all this positive feedback.

You could even come back and state that the profile is still great from time to time and post in the thread (maybe even try to help improve the profile with helpful input) to make sure your profile of choice is noticed.

I don't mean to bash you, I'm just thinking that there are already enough possibilities to make sure a great profile will be noticed without adding another subforum.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    As already mentioned
    Originally Posted by KuRIoS
    You can sell your profiles in TRADE SECTION where you are on equal grounds with all others, it is as simple as that. You can give feedback in those threads or maybe we could talk about you giving feedback here. We will not create a trade forum solely for PQR profiles, why? Because we dont create one for every new fling that comes along. You will notice that we dont have a "paid combat routines" either, nor do we have "paid farming paths" or "paid D3 gold profiles" etc etc.
    closed