All Gear & Gems for Cold Witch with 120mana/sec regen (Lvl 60+) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

mmmorshu's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All Gear & Gems for Cold Witch with 120mana/sec regen (Lvl 60+)

Hello all. I recently died in HC due to another bug and lost my ultimate gear setup for Cold Witch. I don't want to play SC so maybe I could sell my stuff to somebody else.
    Of course before I show you what you can buy, I need to expain how my build/gear works.

First of all, you need to be a caster with projectiles. My character was Cold Crit Ice Spear HP ES Mana Regen spec'ed. Here is My Build, but please be noted, that it designed for Hardcore.

Skills:
    Ice Spear, Skeleton Spell Totem, Bear Trap, Fire Trap, Frostbite, Lightning Warp
    Auras:
    Clarity, Discipline, Haste, Purity (3 of them active or 4 if you use Bloodmagic on Discipline)

Ice Spear with LMP, Fork/Chain, Faster Casting, Reduced Mana
    Clarity, Discipline, Haste with Reduced Mana
    Bear Trap and Fire Trap - you could use any supports there to increase DPS
    Spell Totem with Skeletons + Mininon Damage + Minion Life

Gear:
    Helmet (4L)

Armor (6 slot, 5L)

Wand

Shield

Rings

Amulet

Gloves

Belt

Boots

Flasks:
    2 Instant HP, 1 Granite, 2 double speed Quicksilver 20%

How this gear works? You can spam infinite Ice Spears from my 5L setup, with that mana regen even with Casting Speed 2.00+. You get more then 300% bonus on mana regen combined with passives(more then 120mana per second). Mana never ends. More mana pool = more default regen. These Ice Spears DESTROY anything. Even offscreen, because of the fork. If somebody is trying to get near you, cast totem, curse, kite back and continue spamming these chain/fork LMP spears. Did I forgot to tell you that spear on 2nd phase always crits which means frozen solid? Also don't do faster projectiles or Quality Ice Spear(which gives that) because that way 2nd phase of spear will be much later and that ruins crits/freeze. On merciless you will be having maxed 77% reses with that gear using Purity aura(of course gloves/boots should be changed to more powerful items). You can always use 3-4 auras. 3 mana and 1 life reserve with bloodmagic/mana reduction.

Anyway, I can give you even more futher guide to this gear setup if you gonna purchase it.

Here is what you gonna get for this package:
    - All listed gear, including 5L/6 slot chest
    - All gems in that gear (leveled for 60+ lvls), including Chain, 3 Reduced Manas, Bloodmagic and many more
    - Personal assistance if required

If you would like to purchase this package, you need to PayPal verified and send me PM with your skype & offer, or you could do the same in this thread.
    Cheers ~
    Last edited by mmmorshu; 02-15-2013 at 02:01 PM.

All Gear & Gems for Cold Witch with 120mana/sec regen (Lvl 60+)
    Bloodshank's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll give 15 bucks