0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Flight Farming + Fighting?

Thanks for the great forum!

Question on Flight Engine & Combat System

I am farming just fine. Everything is running smoothly, except when I do enter into combat I only auto attack and use one ability. The one ability is being enabled from Lazy bot's General Settings / Keys / Attack (Bar) (Key) which I have setup as Mind Blast at the moment.

So..when using the flying engine, are you able to utilize the combat system? I am using jump's Shadow Priest profile, which normally works on the grind engine, but not the flight engine. Any help would be great.

***EDIT***
    I figured out being in shadow form was screwing up everything. The bot is now entering into combat, but I have to stay out of shadow form. I'm assuming this has something to do with the fact that each form Shadow/regular has a different bar associated with it. However, each form's bar (Shadow/Regular) has all the abilities that the other has. So I still don't know why regular is working and shadow is not.
    Last edited by coolmancooter; 02-02-2013 at 04:48 AM. Reason: Additonal Information

Flight Farming + Fighting?
    jumperu's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by coolmancooter View Post
    Thanks for the great forum!

Question on Flight Engine & Combat System

I am farming just fine. Everything is running smoothly, except when I do enter into combat I only auto attack and use one ability. The one ability is being enabled from Lazy bot's General Settings / Keys / Attack (Bar) (Key) which I have setup as Mind Blast at the moment.

So..when using the flying engine, are you able to utilize the combat system? I am using jump's Shadow Priest profile, which normally works on the grind engine, but not the flight engine. Any help would be great.

***EDIT***
    I figured out being in shadow form was screwing up everything. The bot is now entering into combat, but I have to stay out of shadow form. I'm assuming this has something to do with the fact that each form Shadow/regular has a different bar associated with it. However, each form's bar (Shadow/Regular) has all the abilities that the other has. So I still don't know why regular is working and shadow is not.
    Because lazybot finds only the first abilities, wich are your normal form.
    So remove all spells from bar1 normal form, and let those in bar 1 shadow form
    :gusta:wow:gusta: