0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

viper bot

was thinking to buy viper bot, can anyone tell me if it's worth the money? or should i get something else?

viper bot
    nippel's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by shurick47 View Post
    was thinking to buy viper bot, can anyone tell me if it's worth the money? or should i get something else?
    If you like cheap chinese bots that run a straight path, are intelligent as a 2 potatoes and are getting banhammered a lot in the past months while you desperately search for support or help, yes, you can grab that.
    If you want a proper bot instead that deserves the name "bot" and doesn't suffer from any of the above (also got a lot of extras / fun addons like the Automated Arrowcart Apocalypse ), grab gw2Minion.
    If you are unsure because I'm selfpromoting here, you are welcome to ask in hte irc chat / forum on the website there, noone was disappointed so far, thats for sure

shurick47's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hahaha ic... well was just wondering since they are very popular on "taultunleashed". but that forum seems to be dead now so i have no idea....
    Is there a review of gw2 minion?
    P.S i am new here, how do i join the irc?

gex00's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TaultUnleashed and viper are partners thats why its popular there but I assure you its not worth, tried it for one month and it was just downright crappy

KcBlack's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can vouch for GW2minion, I purchased the two day pass, set everything up, worked like a champ except for my fail wireless connection. Added the havoc addition from the forums as well. I honestly would buy that bot if I had the money just to assist my gameplay in WvW when I get lazy with the havoc addition. Used it to level one night, and the other I set up two zones to farm and didn't have a problem using a ranger and warrior. The only noticable botting from it is when you run into other people using the same bot, but this was hours after watching it play. I still don't like the idea of paying to use it over a certain period of time though, but I could get used to it since thats the norm.

bee55's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've bought the MMOMinion trial version as well, getting a 1 month subscription tonight. The bot is really good. It's extremely easy to set up, the addons make it fully autonomous and safe (stuff like autoequipping gathering tools when they run out or alerting when an other player is nearby) AND it works in the background, which is a huge bonus for me. Definitely recommend it.

viperbot's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It also depends on how much you want to spend. Viper is only 30 bucks for the year and includes all the games we support, not just the flavor of the month.