0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, need help setting up a Monster Pc for Streaming and stuff

Hey i need help setting up a monster pc, that is able to run everything, and preferebly several anything's at same time. and i would like to stream my games without ANY fps lagg at all. I dont got no limits on my budget, as i got a trustfound with some money in. so Monster rig, that can support anything that 2013-2014 got to offer us, and preferably running several instances of that, with no fps problems.

Hey, need help setting up a Monster Pc for Streaming and stuff
    nazgul111's Avatar Site Donator The Faithless
    Thanks G/R
    20/14
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interested in Dugi's Ultimate Guide? Then Visit my Thread and get it for free
    link: https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/wor...ate-guide.html

HonFreak's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice man, they look pretty cool just moved out of home, and got my own bachelors nest, and i'm putting togheter a gaming room, but i would like to build it, not sure if getting one or two pc's yet, but i would like u if u could, to find parts to earound 10k Euros, not sure what cabinett i want yet, ill see on the parts and maybe get one custom made to fit my theme. and i really appriciate you taking the time to respond, and help out man

Thanks G/R
    20/14
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HonFreak View Post
    nice man, they look pretty cool just moved out of home, and got my own bachelors nest, and i'm putting togheter a gaming room, but i would like to build it, not sure if getting one or two pc's yet, but i would like u if u could, to find parts to earound 10k Euros, not sure what cabinett i want yet, ill see on the parts and maybe get one custom made to fit my theme. and i really appriciate you taking the time to respond, and help out man
    sure just gimme few hours since doing RAF ATM, but will find some parts that will cooperate with each other nicely and last for few years

Btw what country do you live in? since i might be able to to find something that is near you and is cheaper because of lower postage fees etc

Thanks G/R
    20/14
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks G/R
    20/14
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HonFreak's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks man, iv put togheter an order now, the screens i bought (two) was more expensive then the computer^^ landed on a total of 20k USD, and ill have it in a few days, thanks for ur help used alot of the things u linked

CodeNameIsSanta's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should really consider 1 or maybe 2 ssd hard drives since they operate much faster than your basic 3.5" Hdd. I have 2 samsung ssd's in raid setting giving me a 1tb~ extremly fast partion
    Gnome rogue, 5983 GS, epic flying, 11/12 hc 25 man

PacHo's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi!
    Look man, I was at the same like you, build a pc for gaming/streaming, but I made a mistake when I did my build. Mistake was CPU. I bougth a i5 3570K overclocked to 4.2ghz with a GTX660 TI.
    Awsome but can not stream 1080p.
    Consider buying core i7 or equal. I sugest you 3770K . Buy whatercooling as the streaming programs will charge at max your CPU and the water is the best cooling system (if u dont have nitrogen xD)
    If u have money to spend go for higher nvidia, (i hate ati don't ask why). GeForce GTX 690 | Performance | GeForce this one is great.
    Use an SDD drive, I'm using a notebook hard disk because i dont have money, but SDD improves everything, you need one atleast for your system and main game to stream.
    Ram - Go for 16GB and buy higher speed possible, but this is not that expesnive/important.
    Go for a good motherboard and a big one, you need space or you maybe can have troubles with your graphic card, it's very huge (trouble by connecting stuff).
    For a case I sugest you to buy this one : http://www.quietpc.com/images/produc...ases-large.jpg
    It's amazing good lucking and also have aircooling for the HDD wich is really nice, this side spoilers you see inside you have coolers (fans) to move air arround HDD