★Nav4321's -POWERLEVELING★ 90-100 ONLY .99★ FULL HONOR GEAR .99 GLADIATOR .99★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    nav4321's Avatar Elite User
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/19
    Trade Feedback
    63 (94%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

★Nav4321's -POWERLEVELING★ 90-100 ONLY $3.99★ FULL HONOR GEAR $5.99 GLADIATOR $27.99★

★★Nav4321 is now offering POWERLEVELING services★★

★DRAENOR PATHFINDER ★LEVELING ★TANNAN DAILY QUESTS
    ★PROFESSIONS ★CONQUEST CAP ★PVP SERVICES

Get Epic Mount: Soaring Skyterror
    150k+ Apexis Crystals (Enough to buy another mount Corrupted Dreadwing)
    ★Unlock Flying in DRAENOR★

PRICE: ONLY $19

_____________________________________________________________________________

Warmonger's Combatant Set (730 PVP ILVL) - $6 ONLY
    Upon completion your char will have 3-10k Conquest points!
    Warmonger's Gladiator Set (740 PVP ILVL) - $27.99 ONLY
    ______________________________________________________________________________

1-100 - $12
    1-90 - $9
    1-80 - $7
    1-70 - $6
    1-60 - $5
    HOT SALE: 90-100 - $3.99 ONLY!

CONTACT FOR CUSTOM LEVELING ORDERS! MORE BULK ORDERS = MORE DISCOUNT!!

You want to get your level 90 character to level 100?
    No Problem!
    I offer you a quick, cheap and of course reliable Leveling Service.
    Information:
    Every single item and the gold received will remain on your account.
    EU/US ALLIANCE/HORDE all supported!
    Price and Terms of Payment:
    MIXED leveling only, done by questing
    !

_______________________________________________________________________________

Deathcharger Rein's - $8
    Drake of the North Wind - $8
    Scepter of Azj'aqir - $8
    Virteous Stone Drake - $8
    ________________________________________________________________________________
    ★PROFESSIONS

ANY MAJOR PROFESSION UPTO 700 FOR ONLY $13
    Example: Get 1-700 Blacksmithing done for only $5
    PROFESSIONS LIKE FIRST AID, COOKING ETC ONLY FOR $5
    ________________________________________________________________________________ ___
    Want anything else? Contact me on SKYPE for many other services I offer!

FAQ:

Q. Hey Nav, Punk, you are just a RaF And CDKEY Seller, how come your offering these awesome services all of a sudden?

A. Yeah, i'm just a ordinary RaF & CDKEY etc seller, but the team of professionals i've gathered are not, they are verified and premium players i.e Smiie (Our Powerleveler) and others who have been playing this game for a long time, they have experience and can do boosts pretty fast , it wont deem you any problems, if that is the case, you will be compensated with NO refund of the service you paid for.

Q. I paid for your service, now what should i do?

A. Contact us on Skype, we dont get notifications when someone adds us.
    We'll give you certain guide lines to follow, a schedule and we'll stay on that schedule, depending on your custom order, we'll give you a time and price, once that is done, we'll try our best to be on time and give you the service, RBG boosting is not something done over night, as higher the rating you go, the more time it consumes, so if you expect to get upto 2400 rating, you must be patient and cooperative, you must have time on your hands and patience, Note: Some verification might be needed from customers like, a phone call, etc.

Q. What kind of guarantee do I have that i wont be scammed if i give you my money? Since our charging quite a lot.

A. Actually No, we're not charging you insane amount of money for these premium services, if you look at websites, they charge you 400 euros for only 2.4k rating, thats pretty insane no? But paying 90-120$isnt, its quite reasonable for all the time it takes us, And about the guarantee, yeah this is internet there is always people snatching money out of innocent players like you, but rest assured, I have been actively selling on Ownedcore for last 5 years and have been successfully satisfying our customers, the power leveling team is from USA based in California, u can speak to them in your local language if you like, i'm verified and elite member with huge feedback and a decent customer base, i would never ruin my only source of income for a little amount of money, clearly scamming you would destroy my business and i'd never risk that.

For other enquiries and questions, contact me on my skype / other details posted below.

Terms of Agreement:

1. You agree to this service and all the intangible goods into this, once you agree to our service, this service will be non-refundable once the powerleveling/RBG boosting has started, we will in no way provide you refund.

2. You will not try to scam us by using hacked paypals or any unnecessary means to obtain our services without paying us, if such event is placed, we will legally sue the hacker , we do our homework by checking your IP and we have softwares to check if you are hiding behind some VPN or proxy, if you are, you will be instantly blocked and reported on Ownedcore, also if you manage to sucessfully scam us, we're going to legally approach you.

3. In some cases, if by chance which is very rare, your account is terminated by our services, (Which are ofcourse illegal), in such cases, we provide 100% refund to the customer, (CDKEYS / Scanned copy of gamecard are non refundable items), this is the best we can do for compensation, nothing more will be charged and we will not be held responsible, you agree to our services and the risks by paying/ordering us for our services.

4. In some cases, since we're humans, your order might be delayed, please don't loose your patience for that, of course there are emergencies and issues which are not under our hands. Worse case scenario the customer is compensated with gold or any sort of item we can provide you at that time, normally delays should not be the case.

Contact Information:-

Press the button below to add me instantly!

Skype - Just4yousales

Payment Methods:

Moneybookers

Debit/Credit card
    (I have a trusted merchant account where u can safely pay me with your card, your information is gonna be encrypted to a u.s bank account which i have an account of, there is 0% chance of scam & guaranteed instant money for me / service)
    Paypal
    (Accepting it as gift, If you are low rep, i will need to do a bit verification from you to make sure your the original owner of the account, this is for your own safety and wont take more than 5 minutes of your time, in rare cases i might ask for copy of your id with your ID # removed)

Looking forward to do business with you,
    Thank you!
    Regards
    Nav4321's RBG/Powerleveling Boosting Team.

★Nav4321's -POWERLEVELING★ 90-100 ONLY .99★ FULL HONOR GEAR .99 GLADIATOR .99★
    Nolixz's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    6/17
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought 2x battlechest EU codes cheap..
    Just added them thx

JavaanseJongens's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There goes my 24/7 Service.
    There is currently no staff available.
    Our staff is offline for now. Please come back later.
    Will check back in later on in the afternoon ,
    Want to know if u have ur stock of EU CD Keys on Mists of Pandaria - 45-70k. Gold

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/19
    Trade Feedback
    63 (94%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JavaanseJongens View Post
    There goes my 24/7 Service.

Will check back in later on in the afternoon ,
    Want to know if u have ur stock of EU CD Keys on Mists of Pandaria - 45-70k. Gold
    Yes we're online now, sorry if it caused any problem! Will provide you 10% discount for the inconvenience!

JavaanseJongens's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha, 10% Discount isnt bad , certainly gonna use it within a couple a days, When i go get a cheap Premium SoR from u.

luckyone's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought MOP key with phone confirmation, all went good (except noise from running kids here). WIll definetly buy gamecards later on from him. +Rep

xfire51's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought two RAF gametime months very professional and very cheap thank you!

domftw's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just messaged you on skype, seem to not be there.
    Last edited by domftw; 01-25-2013 at 03:05 AM.

Broness's Avatar Banned XGamer Representative CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    22 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nav4321 is a good guy, nice trader. Fast service, got a cataclysm key.

HelleBelle's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Claims "24/7 online service" on their website, which isn't true. I was contacted then ignored on Skype for 20 minutes. I then had to wait over 20 minutes (again) to be told that they were selling Game Time Cards for over 10k gold higher than competitors. Would not suggest if you value your time.
    Last edited by HelleBelle; 02-01-2013 at 08:33 PM. Reason: FINALLY got in contact with them

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/19
    Trade Feedback
    63 (94%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HelleBelle View Post
    Claims "24/7 online service" on their website, which isn't true. I was contacted then ignored on Skype for 20 minutes. I then had to wait over 20 minutes (again) to be told that they were selling Game Time Cards for over 10k gold higher than competitors. Would not suggest if you value your time.

Well if you fail to read simple instructions and products we're selling, we're selling recruit a friend gametime for 5-10k price ranges not GTC, which are like 26-28$ in rates, you think 10k for 26-28$ product is fair? I think not, and yes please do realise we're humans aswell, there are technical issues and sometimes family problems with employees, our worker at that moment had someone in the family pass away due to that we had nobody to take over, unfortunately, 24/7 is not always expected since we're humans.

Sorry for your incovenience thanks for understanding.

velix007's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Want to buy 2 months gametime, on skype, waiting for confirmation PM.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/19
    Trade Feedback
    63 (94%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: NEW CUSTOMERS PLEASE AFTER EVERY TRADE LEAVE A TRADEFEEDBACK! AFTER YOU POST ON MY THREAD, YOU SEE A COMMENT SECTION + A POSITIVE / NEGATIVE FEEDBACK BUTTON, CLICK WHATEVER YOU DESIRE AND CLICK ON LEAVE FEEDBACK.

Thank you!

VRS's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added on skype.

HelleBelle's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nav4321 View Post
    Well if you fail to read simple instructions and products we're selling, we're selling recruit a friend gametime for 5-10k price ranges not GTC, which are like 26-28$ in rates, you think 10k for 26-28$ product is fair? I think not, and yes please do realise we're humans aswell, there are technical issues and sometimes family problems with employees, our worker at that moment had someone in the family pass away due to that we had nobody to take over, unfortunately, 24/7 is not always expected since we're humans.

Sorry for your incovenience thanks for understanding.
    Thanks for not reading what I actually said. I never said the other people sold the game time cards for 10k. I said that you were 10,000 gold MORE EXPENSIVE than they were. Your competitors sell them for 45k while you're selling at 55k+, which is a rip off.

And your excuse is complete bullshit. That person told me the reason they didn't respond to me was because I happened to come during their lunch break. TL;DR- This seller is a liar and makes up excuses when they break their own policies. Do not buy from them unless you like spending astronomical sums of gold more than you should be.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast