Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can someone help me to memory read my hatred/health/disc. Thanks.

Hi I work with autoit for D3. I use a script to minimize the amount of clicking i have to do because I have had repetitive stress injury of that hands in the past. My current script for my DH would work well, but pixel detection of level of hatred and health is being very unpredictable because the location of the pixels moves around. If someone can teach me how to read three basic things from memory (health, hatred and discipline) that will really help me out. Thanks.

Can someone help me to memory read my hatred/health/disc. Thanks.
    iamclint's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rimmi2002 View Post
    Hi I work with autoit for D3. I use a script to minimize the amount of clicking i have to do because I have had repetitive stress injury of that hands in the past. My current script for my DH would work well, but pixel detection of level of hatred and health is being very unpredictable because the location of the pixels moves around. If someone can teach me how to read three basic things from memory (health, hatred and discipline) that will really help me out. Thanks.
    Everything you need can be found here on the site already discussed.. Things you will need
    GetActorFromGuid
    GetPlayerGuid
    AttributeReader

rimmi2002's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by iamclint View Post
    Everything you need can be found here on the site already discussed.. Things you will need
    GetActorFromGuid
    GetPlayerGuid
    AttributeReader
    Thanks I have been scanning through the forums yesterday and found threads that will be helpful. Read through nomadmemory.au3. Had one question, after reading through all the posts it seems like Nomadmemory will only work in 32 bit. I run Win 7 64 bit and if I understand properly Nomad does not work properly in this environment even if compiled as 32 bit program. Is this correct? Should I re-install a 32 bit version of Win7? Other people running 32 bit win 7 know if _imgsearch (dll version) works well in there? Thanks.

g4b51l's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It depends in your diablo version not windows...for Autoit there is a switch to turn on 64/32 bit support...there is no issue to run d3-32bit and win7-64 having Autoit in 32 bit mode...
    In case you have d3-64 (not sure if this exists) you will have to modify Autoit normade source but I do not think so....