League of Legends Elo-Push service menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

smackzz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

League of Legends Elo-Push service

Dear League of Legends Players!

I would like to introduce to you a Elo Pushing service from a certain person: QUESTIONMARKDERP. He plays well and knows what he has to do and was platin season 1 and he is still platin (season 2). His way to success is a good portion of experience in this game. For those of you who do now know what this is: ELO is what the Rating is called, which means how good you appear to other players and how high you will get seeded in the matchmaking algorithm.

Requirements:

Many Champions

Execution:

Because this is a "trusted" service, we would ask you to pay first, afterwards he will devote to your order as fast as possible.Due to the service not being Duo-Q, you need to trust him your Account-Details. He will not distribute these informations under any circumstances, you do not need to fear about your account, because in the worst case scenario (which will not occur anyway) you can always contact the support.You are free to ask about the current state of your commission at any time. He will not write to any of your friends.

You can add me on Skype: smackzz.smackzz

Payment:

PayPal! Please do not add me if you are not able to pay with PayPal

Prices:

0 - 1200 15€ per 100 ELO
    1200 - 1400 20€ per 100 ELO
    1400 - 1500 25€

Server:

EU West

League of Legends Elo-Push service
    smackzz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R