0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Planetside 2] Teleport & Below Ground Hack

Abused this for a couple of days, now I'm bored with it. This is just a very basic teleport hack, and also a hack that will let you either walk under the ground or 'skywalk'.

The main reason I'm releasing this is that Planetside 2 is really boring, and that this hack was so easy to write that I wouldn't be surprised if 50% of Planetside players were already teleporting around. I could probably teach my cat to find the player coordinates and change them with a memory editor.

It's all pretty straight forward, run the hack from a command prompt once you've launched the game, then use the following controls:
    Numpad+ = Walk higher
    Numpad- = Walk lower
    Numpad/ = Reset height
    Numpad* = Teleport to personal waypoint

The teleport hack is a tad buggy because occasionally the pointer(s) I'm using to read out the personal map waypoint will decide to change. Just go into your map then do a "Clear Waypoints" then reset it to whatever waypoint you want and it will work again.

As for the walking height hack, I have no clue what's going on there as far as the physics engine is concerned. I found it by accident whilst looking for something else so I didn't bother investigating what's actually going on. It's really weird and buggy if you try to walk underneath vehicles etc (read: it will teleport you up in the air and likely kill you), but if you're careful you should be able to go on an insane killing spree. For example, I went 350-0 on my server before getting bored and killing myself. It's a little glitchy though when you're walking under the terrain, so you'll need to practice and learn where you can and can't go, how to get past certain walls (usually just go really really low then pop back up), where to get ammo down (typically inside rocks, on stairwells, etc, you normally don't need to come back up to ground level to get it down), etc.

Anyway, code and binary below. The code is disgusting and I don't care (code is bad and I should feel bad, etc). I whipped it up really quickly as a PoC for some friends, then got bored with it when we realized how boring Planetside was.
    This hack has survived at least 3 client patches that I'm aware of without needing to be updated, so it should be fairly 'low maintenance'. Nevertheless, don't expect updates from me, the hack is extremely trivial to update for even the most dimwitted of monkeys (any old memory scanner and debugger should do). That being said, if you actually go to the trouble of finding a more reliable way to read the personal waypoint (there's probably an engine function for it, but I haven't looked) or find something else useful please do post it here for others.

Now I'm rambling to the point where this post has nearly taken longer to write than the actual hack, so I'll shut up now...

Enjoy!

Downloads:
    Planetside2 v0.473.22.176761 **SHIPPING**
    Planetside2 v0.483.26.180118 **SHIPPING**
    Planetside2 v0.518.1.182170 **SHIPPING**

14/12/12:
    Uploaded updated hack for new client patch (Planetside2 v0.483.26.180118 **SHIPPING**).

12/01/13:
    Uploaded updated hack for new client patch (Planetside2 v0.518.1.182170 **SHIPPING**).
    Last edited by Cypher; 01-12-2013 at 01:29 AM.

[Planetside 2] Teleport & Below Ground Hack
    Forgeez's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow! beatiful work indeed! Wish i could rep alot more then i am currently able.

Haven't tested it but good to hear people are atleast interested in PS2

SageMode's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It worked!!!

I gave you rep+ but it is still not enough to describe how MUCH I thank you!

I still can't believe it's working.. I am capturing everywhere on my own! :P

TomPetty's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any idea how I could get this to work with two clients, one by one? I know nothing about coding, but I renamed one of my Planetside2.exe to PS2.exe and changed all the "Planetside2.exe" to "PS2.exe" in main.cpp and its still picking the same client over and over.

Cypher's Avatar Kynox's Sister's Pimp
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TomPetty View Post
    Any idea how I could get this to work with two clients, one by one? I know nothing about coding, but I renamed one of my Planetside2.exe to PS2.exe and changed all the "Planetside2.exe" to "PS2.exe" in main.cpp and its still picking the same client over and over.
    Umm, did you actually recompile the program after changing main.cpp? Lol.

SageMode's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please

Cypher I know you already stated that you wouldn't update this wonderful tool but can you please show us how to update it ourselves?

You said any memory scanner and debugger should do the trick but I have no idea to get Cheat Engine to do all these teleports & dig up/down cheats by pressing my num-keys even after finding the adresses..

If it's that easy, can you write down a step by step guide or am I asking too much?

Thanks,

Charles..

TomPetty's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    Umm, did you actually recompile the program after changing main.cpp? Lol.
    No, because I know absolutely nothing about coding, lol. I'll try and figure it out if it's too much trouble, thanks for the program.

Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried it tonight, it still works. I cbf posting a guide on how to update it, but if you learn to use CE you can probably whip together your own alternative relatively easily in the case that this breaks and I don't update it (no guarantees).

Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated because I was bored:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/74751/ps2/ps2_teleport_test_20121213_165112/hades_ps2.zip

calisto321's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thx for the great hack. any advice how to abuse it to the fullest? how did you get 350 kills? i am playing as an infiltrator and so far I only use it to get on roofs or other high places. how can i abuse it more?

DarkLinux's Avatar Former Staff
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    188/531
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I started to code an object manager for the game so I could tele around and then gun people down... But the game got boring fast Moved onto WarZ...

Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DarkLinux View Post
    I started to code an object manager for the game so I could tele around and then gun people down... But the game got boring fast Moved onto WarZ...

Yeah, Planetside is really boring. Quite disappointing. What is WarZ like?

themuffin0's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please do not give the developers of WarZ your money! They are absolute scum.

hookyo's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How did you manage to retrieve a pointer from this game o.o the sub [eax+ebx*8] is confuzin

bt10's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been trying to recompile this with some edits I made to it, but there's a lot of #include of files that were not in the download.
    Where did you get these files?

boost/exception/all.hpp

hadesmem/read.hpp
    hadesmem/write.hpp
    hadesmem/module.hpp
    hadesmem/process.hpp
    hadesmem/process_list.hpp
    hadesmem/process_entry.hpp

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast