0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

short survey: Why do you bot?

Hello everyone! Im currently doing some research on this matter and a moment of your time to answer some questions would help alot!

Please answer in the following format:

Q1: Answer X (Include additional information here if asked to do so!)
    Q2: Answer X

Please note multiple answers are possible (I.E I select Option A&B for Question 1)
    If the answer is Option: Misc please supply the information why you choose a different reason.
    If asked to supply additional information please take a little more of your time and fill it in if you want!

Question 1: Why do you bot?

Option A: Farming or Grinding for your own gain (no intent to sell gold or items obtained, but for the improvement of your character)
    Option B: Farming or Grinding for monetary gain (Gathering gold or leveling characters with the intend to make real cash)
    Option C: Too lazy or not enough time to do it yourself.
    Option Misc: Any other reasons, please write them down if the above dont apply to you.

Question 2: How long do you bot per day on average?

Option A: 1-5 hours
    Option B: 5-15 hours
    Option C: 16-24 hours
    Option Misc: Any other reasons, please write them down if the above dont apply to you.

Question 3: When do you bot?

Option A: Mostly during Workdays
    Option B: Mostly in the Weekend
    Option C: Alternate between Weekends/Workkdays

Question 4: Have you ever received bans or infractions and did you continue botting afterwards?

Option A: Nope, Blizzard never caught me botting ;D
    Option B: Yes i have been banned once It was Permament/For -XXXXX- hours (Include the lenght of the ban with the Permanent/For -XXXX- hours) I Did/Did not continue botting afterwards
    Option C: Yes i have been banned between 2-4 times, It was Permament/For -XXXXX- hours and I Did/Did not continue botting afterwards
    Option D: Yes i have been banned alot of times easily between 4-100 times, It was Permament/For -XXXXX- hours (Please state what the punishments were and if you noticed a change after several bans)
    Option Misc:Any other reasons, please write them down if the above dont apply to you.

Thank you very much for taking the time to fillout this survey, if enough people complete it i will take effort to create a graph or otherwise a summary of the results!
    I currently dont have a reward to offer for this survey but hopefully i will think of something!

Hopefully enough people will complete this survey giving me much needed information that i will be able to use to make improvements!

Thank you!

short survey: Why do you bot?