Trading WoW account for RSGP!!! QUICK menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

bigbenis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trading WoW account for RSGP!!! QUICK

EDIT: I WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE DETAILS FIRST, seeing as I'm probably not trusted with the whole no feedback thing I will give all the details over upon confirming a price or w/e
    EDIT2: Yes the account has game time on it, probably has about just under a month left on it's subscription ~20-30 days

Looking to trade all my WoW gold or preferably the account as I can no longer afford to play and would much rather focus on a game not so pricey/time consuming as I can bot RS. No idea what price conversion would be like or if this is even aloud on these forums.

Run down of the account, my 2 mains: max level (90) combined 30k gold with

A LOT of rare hard to obtain items,
    104 mounts
    both the 90 paladin and 90 druid are in the top US PvP guild in the world (hey im mvp)
    as well as having many reasonable level alts on the account with a lot of heirlooms for faster leveling on each
    Almost forgot to mention the account also comes with Diablo 3 with 2 max level fairly geared characters
    Main

Trading WoW account for RSGP!!! QUICK-xrsc6-jpg
    alts on another realm
    Trading WoW account for RSGP!!! QUICK-vbdjk-jpg

No idea what WoW accounts go for now days so just make me an offe and ofc I would supply the email password/reset question details etc

Let me know your offers or ask any questions will post armorys if genuinely interested. Hope this is aloud otherwise delete
    Last edited by bigbenis; 11-21-2012 at 07:57 AM.

Trading WoW account for RSGP!!! QUICK
    bigbenis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just trying to get this off my hands make an offer and I'll most likely take it and I WILL give you the details before you trade me

Kiwasad's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just starting for ya. 1m

Ihunt4u's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 155 Combat level character on Runescape(non member) But has loads of member gear. Spent a good bit of time on it. I am lookin for the whole account. let me know