0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

US Servers, how long to bot each day?

I am looking to keep my account pretty safe and fairly low risk. How long each day should I bot for? I was thinking around 12 hours. Possibly, 4hours one 1, 8hours on another toon, or does different characters not making a difference and it would be the same as playing on 1 character for 12hours?

US Servers, how long to bot each day?
    papoose358's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    12 hours is a bit much no matter how you split it up. Maybe at the start of the expansion they would look over that but I don't know about now

puppychow's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    some people play 24-48 hours during leveling blitzes. Its not how often you play, Blizzard doesn't run around checking that shit. There are four things that get you banned:

1. looping the same areas for hours and hours. Nobody sits and grinds the same 10 mobs for 12 hours, except a bot

2. being reported by other players. Whether its battlegrounds or someone seeing you run into a wall for 5 minutes, once you pop onto a GMs radar you can be watched invisibly anytime, and its pretty obvious when someone is a bot if you watch them for an hour. This is the hardest thing to figure out, since you have no control over what other people are seeing and you have no idea if anyone is reporting you, the introduction of cross-realm zones makes it even worse.

3. being backtracked for gold-selling. If character X gets caught selling/buying gold, they can backtrack the gold and find out it was traded by your character, or deposited into a guild bank, or whatever. Every single thing you do with every copper is logged somewhere, and its pretty trivial to backtrack it if a GM wants to.

4. Strange behaviors. Whether its posting 100s of auctions every day (yeah some normal people do this but not for 2 weeks straight) or fishing for 6 hours straight or who knows what else. Most of the time it involves auctions, trading gold, or depositing gold into guild banks that are known to be involved in gold selling.

Sensisativa's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/7
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please ask a mod to move your thread to the appropriate section.

Just report your thread and ask for it to be moved.

[NO QUESTIONS HERE]

WoW Bots Questions & Requests
    Last edited by Sensisativa; 10-20-2012 at 01:26 PM.
    "A friend in need is a friend indeed, but a friend with weed is better"

Ipawnu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, I was reading on HB forums that you shouldn't bot more than 8hours a day because if you do, you won't have a good chance to appeal permban

Budwin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Id agree with Ipawnu. 8 hours or less is what i bot for, I never got banned. I will say i don't walk away from my PC for to long when botting either , As if a GM wisps to you its good to answer them ASAP. Although i never been wisped by one yeat i'd still think its a good idea to keep a eye on your PC when botting.