1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Druid Profiles wanted

I am ready for any well-functioning profile of money to pay via paypal. Wanted: Feral and Resto Druid.
    All previous sections have not or only partially works -firekitteh (Feral) is well until version 1.6, after performing poorly
    send me a PM if anyone is interested. I am from Germany with german Game

sorry for my english...

Druid Profiles wanted
    firepong's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like hell my profile performs poorly. In my own tests and many other user's test's, it out performs any class. in my own tests, as stated earlier, I was beating Feral Druids with as much as 10 iLVL's higher than me in DPS. In LFR, with 460 iLVL, I was performing higher than any other class.

If your tests shows not to be performing well, look at gear, reforges and enchants. I'm using mostly 450 PvP blues with some 463 iLVL Heroic Gear. I'm reforged mainly Crit/Mastery with 4.5% hit and 3% expertise. Hit and expertise are what is on the gear already and cannot reforge out of. As for enchants, the normal enchants, but I'm using Windsong instead of the agility one as I have not seen it on my server's AH yet.

But hey, don't take my word for it. Ask around, get your shit straight. Then you will see my profile pulls better than average number's.

But hey x2, if you don't like my profile, learn to code and code one better without using mine or Gabbz code. I would like to see you do it, then we will have another person that can code Druid profiles when I'm gone in 7 month's.

Shamrockstar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First post on Ownedcore and you diss' firepong.... you got brass ones man.

*I decided maybe you were drunk, it is October in Germany after all. Look up Nova's profiles for a resto druid as I know Bu_Bu_911 has been working on one and teamNova has sweet profiles generally.
    Last edited by Shamrockstar; 10-14-2012 at 01:01 PM.

spacers's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    everything under version 1.6 worked fine ... in approx 58k-62k Mogus'shan vault dps with ilvl 476th Version 1.6 only 42-50k. Lighted earlier incarnation as always even, not even now.
    The AOE went from 120k to 85k back. So something has changed with 1.6.
    I do not understand why you are upset so ... I have neither you nor your profiles blamed. Thou canst but liked the old version before 1.6 send (with Data File) then I'm happy again as Feral. Restro as I do not have a working ... just as one for Restro shaman.

Sorry if you feel offended you, that was not my intention.

spacers's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok thanks Shamrockstar to which I look definitely times

firepong's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by spacers View Post
    everything under version 1.6 worked fine ... in approx 58k-62k Mogus'shan vault dps with ilvl 476th Version 1.6 only 42-50k. Lighted earlier incarnation as always even, not even now.
    The AOE went from 120k to 85k back. So something has changed with 1.6.
    I do not understand why you are upset so ... I have neither you nor your profiles blamed. Thou canst but liked the old version before 1.6 send (with Data File) then I'm happy again as Feral. Restro as I do not have a working ... just as one for Restro shaman.

Sorry if you feel offended you, that was not my intention.
    Don't see how anything has changed DPS wise for you. Nothing fundamentally has changed from 1.5-1.6. The only difference is a few things changed in the Data file for my Experimental Death Knight Rotation. If you have been downloading my stuff from my SVN, which is also on my site, all you would have to do is revert to a earlier Revision if you don't like the way it's performing now. If you don't know how to do that, just do a quick Google search and it will shoot you in the right direction.

P.S. I believe it was revision 90, not sure.
    P.S.S Actually, it's missing the revision's between 90-123. I don't think 1.5 is on My SVN right now :confused: And no, I don't have a copy of it. All my work is done on the fly and I don't keep a change-log of all the changes I make.
    P.S.S.S Ok, revision 92 is the last part of my 1.5.2 version,m which the URL is https://code.google.com/p/pqrotation...ce/detail?r=92 if you want to take a look. The differences between 1.5.2 and 1.6 is only addition's for rake to be cast when DoC is up for the added bleed buff. This has been shown time and again, that it is a DPS INCREASE and not a decrease. I've been told time and again that I need to have Rip cast on DoC buff as well, but I'm not coding that in right now as it would just be screwed up. Anyway's. if you notice a DPS DECREASE between 1.5.2 > 1.6.0, please, post ACTUAL DATA as to what DPS is decreased. For all I care, pit it against a Target Dummy for all I care, Just show me what Number's you are pulling, then I will get on my druid and take a screenshot of my number's. I've got the same version as you and same profile. For added benefit, just post here, Average - Max - Min of all your abilities as well as how you are reforged.
    Last edited by firepong; 10-14-2012 at 01:48 PM.

spacers's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    firepong thanks ... and please do not be angry to me, your profiles were previously top.

ls1001's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont post very often at all on here but I've used firepongs feral and guardian profiles since i've known of there existence. I always do great dps when in feral and the guardian profile is also a fave of mine (switch to gabbz for some fights). Not sure what problem you're having but I personally look to my own gearing/chants/forges before I even think of blaming the profile. Just my 2 cents.

dvddvddvd's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any PVP profile for Resto Druid pls.Tnx. Guys.