0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Untzbot & Focus/Stater Continued....

This is a great bot that I hate to see get discontinued.

So i'm going to make an attempt to upgrade/fix stuff on it.

Here is my version of untzbot with the focus/starter created by thedank (and edited by noob766) attached. Almost if not all credit goes to him and philz and whoever else has been working on this project since the beginning.

Release notes:

• Moved a few things around in the crew skills tab.
    • Will now save your daily check boxes after each successful mission. e.g. If Jablim (imperial) is finished successfully and a crash happens after, it will not attempt it again when untz is restarted.
    • Removed log in, totally free. Theme/Language options still available.
    • Focus/starter app is included (will hopefully be embedded into untz in the future)
    • All internet/ftp pings removed/disabled (ZERO internets interaction)
    • You no longer have to click Load when you start untzbot, automatically loads any saved settings.
    • Included atLevel and maxLevel ship mission scripts. YMMV.

• Added ability to look for and open lockboxes (only slicing implemented so far, treasure hunting not yet finished), also includes tolerance adjustment.
      (in order to get this to work, you must put a check in "Lockboxes", then select "Slicing" as your box type.
    • Added inventory hotkey adjustment for future use.

• Added credit total update. New image in main tab, updated after every mission. "b" is default hotkey used to open up inventory, change if you use something else.
    • Fixed underword metals crew missions, should now be able to find it.
    • Fixed some other bugs with windows staying on screen.

• Completely rewrote crewbot, *all new code and interface*.
    • Crewbot - You are now able to choose which companion you want to send out on missions, as well as what they should look for. Currently, each companion can look for only 1 item of any gathering skill and any level.
    • Removed some old options and added new slicing lockbox option, as well as crew and inventory tolerance options.

• Some small fixes
    • Better support for crew missions.
    • Added more checks for pending rewards windows
    • Underworld Trading & Treasure Hunting not working reliably, looking for workaround.
    • Diplomacy currently ignores light/dark side.

Source is not included by default, I can provide it if you want to fix/help.

Tips for successful botting:
    1. Record your own missions! Unfortunately, each computer is different and responds differently.
    2. I always leave auto fire / auto missiles / auto spin set to OFF to prevent any miscues.
    3. After I successfully finish recording a mission, before I hit "e" to end it, I make sure all 3 above are turned off.
    4. Try to compensate for any lag by continuing to shoot in the path of a ship.
    5. Always make sure your graphics settings are set to VERY LOW and WINDOWED, these are the only 2 graphics options you need to worry about, the bot will do the rest.

I am able to currently farm around 700-800k credits per night (on either Aeten), while farming tech parts for crafting augments later.
    *potential bugs*
    • I noticed it is restarting more often than before when using the starter app, need to see what's going on.
    • Not all lockboxes are opened depending on where they are on the screen, still need to figure out why.

*other notes*
    • Only English is fully supported at the moment, might add other languages later. For now, just try to launch it in English when you're botting.
    • VMWare recommended settings: 1 processor with 2 cores, VMWare Workstation (avoid using freeware player), 1152x864 resolution, windows 7 ultimate x86

PLEASE TEST AND LET ME KNOW what can be fixed/upgraded!
    Last edited by breadguy; 10-08-2012 at 05:41 AM.

Rebooting untzbot and starter app
    Exodus00FF's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well done Bread, if you want you could also probably turn this into an open source project. That way you can have multiple collaborators.

buildsflyingcars's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice, i will have to check it out. But your only making 4-500k/night? Should be around 99k/hour on Aeten

breadguy's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by buildsflyingcars View Post
    Nice, i will have to check it out. But your only making 4-500k/night? Should be around 99k/hour on Aeten
    Where is the math to support this?

Aeten lasts around 5 minutes, with loading screens and what not, that's 12 runs per hour (12x5 = 60 minutes), with each mission giving you 4020 credits, 4020 * 12 = 48k credits.

Have you actually done it yourself? Or are you still going by old numbers lol.

Truestorybro's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by breadguy View Post
    Where is the math to support this?

Aeten lasts around 5 minutes, with loading screens and what not, that's 12 runs per hour (12x5 = 60 minutes), with each mission giving you 4020 credits, 4020 * 12 = 48k credits.

Have you actually done it yourself? Or are you still going by old numbers lol.
    It's more like 10 runs an hour when you count all the clicking etc but i'm getting exactly 8864 credits each run because i get both bonus missions as well. But getting 99k is still pushing it...

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Truestorybro View Post
    It's more like 10 runs an hour when you count all the clicking etc but i'm getting exactly 8864 credits each run because i get both bonus missions as well. But getting 99k is still pushing it...
    you don't get any credits from bonus missions at max level

or did i miss the memo on this?

UseTheForce's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by breadguy View Post
    you don't get any credits from bonus missions at max level

or did i miss the memo on this?
    yep, you're totally wrong about the bonuses and truestorybro is correct on them.

shockowner11's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey is anyone else having problems with underworld metals? the bot doesn't select any underworld metals when i have that option set.
    Also it would be nice to be able to set your crew skills options to Underworld Metals/Scavange compounds/Scavange metals. This is currently
    impossible due to the fact that you can only choose 1 crew skill to work on. There are usually only 1-2 underworld metals available at a time so
    having your crew skills options set to just underworld metals would be inefficient if it was working.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5.51 uploaded

please test if you want and let me know how it goes

geko546's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good job Breadguy! Keep up the good work

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also don't listen to noob766. He picked up the project after TheDank, who picked it up off of Thephilz. It's an ongoing project that somebody has inherited from somebody else who inherited it from somebody etc.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by geko546 View Post
    Also don't listen to noob766. He picked up the project after TheDank, who picked it up off of Thephilz. It's an ongoing project that somebody has inherited from somebody else who inherited it from somebody etc.
    yeah seriously, that came out of nowhere lol

save for a few numbers and checkboxes being changed, it's all code he borrowed/took from someone else, so to call it "my code" is a bit surprising...

anyway, 5.52 coming up, fixing a few bugs and adding a credit image update on every mission

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by shockowner11 View Post
    hey is anyone else having problems with underworld metals? the bot doesn't select any underworld metals when i have that option set.
    Also it would be nice to be able to set your crew skills options to Underworld Metals/Scavange compounds/Scavange metals. This is currently
    impossible due to the fact that you can only choose 1 crew skill to work on. There are usually only 1-2 underworld metals available at a time so
    having your crew skills options set to just underworld metals would be inefficient if it was working.
    on my to do list

mustbesecret's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think noob766 received a message from Bioware that's why he wanted you to stop the development. its just my speculation thou.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by noob766 View Post
    the code is very different, go ahead and look. It was rewritten from the ground up.

Bottom line breadguy, This code is NOT yours and you have the creator asking you to stop, so you need to stop.

Not true. TheDank never made a version of untzbot that was released. And thanks for supporting theft.
    TheDank DID work on Untzbot right after ThePhilz including, but not limited to, the cracked version that unlocked ALL the space missions for free players. You even had conversations with TheDank about how much of his version you put through the ringer.
    You are trying to be the thief here, changing a few things on somebody's work and slapping your name on it. Don't be a prat and let somebody else take over the project if you don't want to mess with it anymore.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast