Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amazing Farm Spots (With overflow Relloging)

Hi guys, i wanted to make a new post with all the previous spots for farming, and add a couple new ones, i hope you enjoy ! And send me more spots i will +REP you

You can logout (even in combat) if you server has an overflow, if not just transfer to another server for free and keep the farming

This table really helps, but i will try to get some tricks to do it faster
    TABLE

Adding MAPS to make it easier to spot the Locations

Queensdale
    Metrica Province

++GENERAL COLLECTIBLES++

-Tiny Venom Sac (Queensdale,Altar's Winding) - There is a VETERAN spider exactly where i am, just eat something with +Magic Find, break the 3 EGGs around the stalagmite and aoe the big spiders down, Logout (incombat), relog, repeat.

-Small Fangs - Kill the Grups around, no trick though, except that the spiders attack the grubs and vice versa

Amazing Farm Spots (With overflow Relloging)-tinyvenomsac-jpg

++COOKING++

-Potato Farm (Metrica Province,Akk Wilds) - Gotta jump some stairs to get to the floating island, no mobs guarding it
    Amazing Farm Spots (With overflow Relloging)-potatometricaprovince-jpg

-Pumpkin Farm (Tarnished Coast,Lostwrek Waypoint) - Its a TROLL camp with a Veteran nearby, you can farm without aggro him.
    Amazing Farm Spots (With overflow Relloging)-tarnished-coastpumpkin-farm-jpg

-Strawberry Farm (Kessex Hills, Isgarren View IP) - Ettins nearby, easy to kill/avoid
    Amazing Farm Spots (With overflow Relloging)-strawberry-kessex-hills-isgaren-view-pi-jpg

++WOOD++

-Seasoned Wood (Dredgehaunt Cliffs,Wide Expanse) - 4 of them.
    Amazing Farm Spots (With overflow Relloging)-dredgehaunt-cliffs-wide-expanse-seasonedwood-jpg

++RICH ORE NODES++

-Copper (Metrica Province, Hexane Regrade)
    Amazing Farm Spots (With overflow Relloging)-rich-copper-metricas-province-hexane-regrade-jpg

(Queensdale, from another topic: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo/...opper-ore.html)
    Amazing Farm Spots (With overflow Relloging)-rich-copper-jpg

-Rich Silver
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo/...lver-spot.html (i think its better to link the post instead of getting his image)

(Diessa Plateau, Blasted Moors) - From http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo/...-ore-spot.html

Amazing Farm Spots (With overflow Relloging)-gw002omz9h-jpg

02/09 - Changed some Screenshots
    Last edited by ivansouza; 09-02-2012 at 10:27 AM.

Amazing Farm Spots (With overflow Relloging)
    Madripper's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great guide, those spider hatchlings really helped me out. I was trying to find jute spots to farm, no luck so far.
    Thanx

bopoiu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok ccol what bat can we use with that ^

or are you doing this manually

Neymar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bopoiu View Post
    ok ccol what bat can we use with that ^

or are you doing this manually
    You seem obsessed with finding a bot that does everything for you right now. The game has officially been out for 3 days. Give it time. There will be bots made to do this sort of thing. In the mean time just try your best to level up to 80 so WHEN the decent bots do come out you are ready to take full advantage of them.

To OP, this is a good guide. Perhaps you should keep it updated if you find more spots all these are low level items and so the high end cooks won't have too much use for these. But great finds anyway!

bopoiu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Neymar View Post
    You seem obsessed with finding a bot that does everything for you right now. The game has officially been out for 3 days. Give it time. There will be bots made to do this sort of thing. In the mean time just try your best to level up to 80 so WHEN the decent bots do come out you are ready to take full advantage of them.

To OP, this is a good guide. Perhaps you should keep it updated if you find more spots all these are low level items and so the high end cooks won't have too much use for these. But great finds anyway!
    im very enthousiast in deed . I know better bot will come witn time.

im just tring to find onw atm taht will work ok and dont know if this one is working ok could you answer^

ivansouza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Neymar View Post

I will try to keep it up to date, thank you.

Pumpkin is a 200-300 cooking material and im 64 atm, will try to get more spots.

pewpewxx's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ivansouza View Post
    I will try to keep it up to date, thank you.

Pumpkin is a 200-300 cooking material and im 64 atm, will try to get more spots.
    +Rep
    Also you can download Brady's Gameguide there are many other locations, don't know if this would be leeching?
    Save Time - Watch the Overview
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo/guild-wars-2/gw2-exploits/374055-complete-exploit-overview.html

ivansouza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pewpewxx View Post
    +Rep
    Also you can download Brady's Gameguide there are many other locations, don't know if this would be leeching?
    I have the guide, will read it, add the spots and link to the powt i downloaded the guide from.

Thank you