I have an unopened GW2 box, with a legit key inside. Selling for  Paypal. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Cochoz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have an unopened GW2 box, with a legit key inside. Selling for $40 Paypal.

I will be recording myself unwrapping the box, taking out the CD Key card, and the actual key. This is to avoid a user saying "oh Cochoz never sent me the key".

I've never sold anything online, I have a paypal account. Tried selling to a user here on the forums, but because my post count / rep is low he didnt trust me... Which is understandable. Not sure how I can get anyone to trust me online. All I can say is I am no thief, and this key is legit. It would be sent immediately via e-mail or Skype. Should a problem occur where the buyer is to say I didn't send him anything, the video will be made public. I will update this thread as soon as it is sold. I am waiting on 2 IRL friends to see if they want it.

If there are any suggestions on how I can make myself 'trusted', I am happy to hear. I am thinkin of putting the box on eBay (as it is unopened) for $50... But if you want just the key, I'll do for $40. As far as I know, PayPal will work with you if you are scammed or something, which I assure you I have 0 intentions of doing so. Don't know what else to say... It was bought at GameStop, never opened, never used. email me at [email protected], or skype me at Tilde1988, or even better, leave a message here so that people can see everything as it is happening.

I am not ID Verified in OwnedCore, but I am a donator... Idk if that means anything to anyone. Also, my PayPal is verified.
    Last edited by Cochoz; 08-29-2012 at 04:31 PM.

I have an unopened GW2 box, with a legit key inside. Selling for  Paypal.
    Cochoz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sold IRL... So nevermind all. thanks for the views though.