0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Make sure you digital deluxe is indeed deluxe

Unfortunately i bough a Guild Wars 2 Digital Deluxe from an online retailer.

My key registered properly, got confirmation email from guild wars 2 etc. Everything seemed fine but wait, how can I confirm my code is indeed deluxe?

You can't confirm it at the registration process, or even on the email you receive back.

To clear my doubts, i sent an email to [email protected] and WOW, my key is a regular edition.

So, to prove I bough a deluxe ed. I sent my proof of purchase and the upgrade was made.

Now its solved but I want to warn ppl,
    to make this check before game starts ofically.
    It will get solved but I am sure will take more then 48 hours after the release, and u will loose the inicial bank bonus.

Take care!

Make sure you digital deluxe is indeed deluxe
    cutekamote's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you purchased the key on the site it will show you on the email if it's deluxe or not

Monksp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am sorry but on the email there is NO reference if it is deluxe or not when u insert the code on register site. You have to confirm to be sure you will get the extras at start.

Dont take it granted there is no messes with keys distributions. Happened to me. Bought deluxe, got email from seller telling its deluxe and was registered normal.
    Last edited by Monksp; 08-08-2012 at 08:06 PM.

DeMoNiCxMaN's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Monksp View Post
    I am sorry but on the email there is NO reference if it is deluxe or not when u insert the code on register site. You have to confirm to be sure you will get the extras at start.

Dont take it granted there is no messes with keys distributions. Happened to me. Bought deluxe, got email from seller telling its deluxe and was registered normal.
    You probably got scammed...... buying from original site will get u an email stating what edition u bought and at what price..... buying from an unknown seller is not their problem and ur lucky they upgraded that for u.....

heres the list of "official" retailers... https://buy.guildwars2.com/en/retailers

anything else besides that is like walking in the markets of china and buying cheap and fake look alike brands which you probably got juked into.
    Last edited by DeMoNiCxMaN; 08-09-2012 at 04:16 AM.