Modding Wii's, Psp's and jailbreaking/unlocking iDevices menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Proxes's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Modding Wii's, Psp's and jailbreaking/unlocking iDevices

Hello there everyone, I'm here to offer my services. I'm a 18 year old college student from new jersey looking to make a little income from doing something I enjoy.

If you live locally or in the new jersey area depending on where there is a option of me coming to your location to do what needs to be done.
    There is another option where you can drop off your system/device and wait for it to be finished either inside my house, your car anywhere you feel comfortable.

If you do not live locally, you will have to pay for shipping and handling and send it to my address. Depending on when I get it and how much I have to do on that day I maybe able to send it back the same day. But once I get it you will receive a text message from me saying so and when its finished and shipped back you will also get a message from me. If you're worried about getting a broken system/device back or nothing back at all I can ensure you I know what I'm doing and to this date have not bricked or damaged any modded console I have owned or done for friends before. As for getting nothing back, Well I will need your trust for this I promise you this, I will not take your device/system. I'm here to make a little a income the correct way not by scamming and taking others stuff. When you get a package you do not just get the mod/hack done to device/system you get a explanation from me on understanding and what your device can now do after installing the modifications.

Normal Packages:
    Wii Soft Mod - $20
    Psp Soft Mod- $20
    iDevices jailbreak- $20
    iPhone unlock- $10

Extra Packages:
    Wii homebrew programs, I will install extra homebrew programs you may need or want feel free to text me or email me for additional information- $5
    Wii virtual console channels, I will install virtual console games on to your wii for example Super Mario 64 vc game channel -$5 for 5 games.

Psp, I will emulators such as n64, gameboy advance and get you the games you want for those - $5

iDevices, Once jailbroken I will give you sources for cracked cydia applications other stuff feel free to text me or email me for additional information. $5

You can head over to my website modmysystem.webs.com or or email me at [email protected] or text me at 973-405-4145

Modding Wii's, Psp's and jailbreaking/unlocking iDevices