Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fast MF Gearswitching Macro/program

d3gearswitcher_2_3.rar

This is the program i use for switching to my MF gear. I did not make this macro, or have anything to do with its creation, im just a user, and i thought I'd share it with you peeps as i haven't seen any others posted here.

Ive been using this sometime now, and i find it extremely helpful, I'm sure you will too

The setup is pretty simple, but if anybody has any problems or questions, id be more than happy to help.

Fast MF Gearswitching Macro/program
    blizzsource's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They ban people for using auto it or any kind of macro program. Why not just wait till the next patch when gear swap option is available ?

mit's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    O_o for ^^^^^^^
    Mortui vivos docent. When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

xmadmike's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by blizzsource View Post
    They ban people for using auto it or any kind of macro program. Why not just wait till the next patch when gear swap option is available ?
    How would they know your using a macro and not just a steelseries keyboard/mouse(or one similar).

I read this the other day,

'

Hello there! I thank you for contacting the Game Master Department, and do apologize for being unable to discuss this ticket with you directly.

There isn't a Macro set up interface in Diablo 3, but there are hardware devices, like the SteelSeries Diablo 3 Gaming Mouse (available through the online store) that allows macro setup. If you have a similar gaming mouse that offers the same ability to set up macros, then that is perfectly fine, but if you've somehow been able to force a macro in game where there is no ability to set up macros, that is against our Terms of Use, and I would highly recommend discontinuing the use of such macros, and refrain from setting up any others.

I hope this answers some of your concerns, but do reply back to this ticket should you have any further questions!

Regards,
    '

So basically, using a mouse with built in features is ok, but a macro/autoit program isnt, But Autoit/AHK etc uses the same Windows API that the drivers of the 'scriptable mouse' does. So in my opinion, they will never know your using a macro. But i suppose, use at your own risk.