{US} Gold - /Mil menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Ssandman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

{US} Gold - $10/Mil

Hey y'all! :)

First time seller here. I'll put forth whatever information I need to a potential buyer in order to develop as much trust in the sale as possible.

Current stock - NOPE

I'm currently looking for $10 a million. I'm not going to try to push my luck as a first time seller and go for higher prices. I'd prefer if the money was sent as a gift to my Paypal account, so I'd prefer if you knew how to do that. I'm verified on Paypal as well.

If you're interested in buying, contact me on Skype via littlemattlol, you may also PM me on here but I might not reach you as fast. I'm going to try to get back to any of you as fast as I can. If I get an influx of buyers (doubtful but we'll see), I'm going to go first come first served.
    Last edited by Ssandman; 06-05-2012 at 05:30 PM.

{US} Gold - /Mil
    Ssandman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wooooooo, getting scammed out of all of our gold is a great way to start off. All out folks. Looks like I'm not the only one that got robbed by this guy (selltousok./liquidbling) so I guess I'm an idiot in this case lol
    Last edited by Ssandman; 06-05-2012 at 05:36 PM.

Roalith's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really need to be careful online and deal with people that have had pleasant transacitons in the past if possible and deal with Verified Paypal/Paypal Gift(if they don't send gift just refund it and say no thanks). Nothing is for sure when dealing privately, and other sites charge you a few to sell, so sorry to hear this!