0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best Inferno class (solo)

Hey guys, just wanted to ask what class do you recommend for solo inferno farming. I have barb prot spec on act1 inferno but cant do nothing.Dont have gold to buy better gear and elites are killing me even in full prot spec.
    So I want to try ranged class especially DH or WIZ, can they solo at least act1 easily by kitting even after the recent nerfs ?

Best Inferno class (solo)
    CuT's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    7/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tomatom View Post
    Hey guys, just wanted to ask what class do you recommend for solo inferno farming. I have barb prot spec on act1 inferno but cant do nothing.Dont have gold to buy better gear and elites are killing me even in full prot spec.
    So I want to try ranged class especially DH or WIZ, can they solo at least act1 easily by kitting even after the recent nerfs ?
    I would run Hell until you get some better gear. I've been using a lvl 40 helm through 60 and it's better than anything I've seen drop in Inferno besides one drop with less DPS and more resists. I was able to solo act 1 but act 2 is hella hard and I haven't been able to do it until I got mad gear.

TLDR: Unfortunatly you need gear or a group to solo Inferno. Also, re-roll... Barbs are terrible at the moment and 2 of my friends have given up on the class for Wizards.