Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can anyone watch my gameplay and tell me my mistakes!

Hey guys thank you in advance for the help i really want to improve my gave but have hit a wall. i play terrain and ni cant get out of silver league!
    Here is a link to a video with my game-play please pick it apart for me! Also please comment on the video as I will see that first!

Last edited by gamersglory1; 05-09-2012 at 03:14 AM.

can anyone watch my gameplay and tell me my mistakes!
    vallismall's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Gamersglory1,
    I'm Masters Terran and I'll try to help you.

(I'm EU though, so if your US I'll give you replay analyses)

or you can add me ingame
    Name : Vallz
    Friend ID : 123 (yes I'm serious, it's actually 123)

Eci's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well for future reference, if you do this kind of a thing you need to make sure that the camera is on you only (i.e. where it says "everyone" select yourself and make sure the video recorder button next to it is highlighted) and also show production and every 5 minutes of game time or so switch to units briefly so we can see your scv count. It would also be nice to have the actual replay and or make the video on faster speed. I'll edit this in a minute if I have any specific tips.

=====
    Mauraders are only good against stalkers, and helions are only semi-decent against zealots, and that is only with blue flame.
    Make sure you're not getting supply blocked because....
    You should keep both of your resources around 400, preferably less.
    At 4 minutes youtube time you went in with helions and found almost no probes. If that wasn't an indication they had expanded at least once it should have been.
    Your armies in 2v2 should be complimentary. At silver level there isn't much anyone can do against 2 players going BC, but even in gold league that won't work as well as it did in this replay.

I'd take a look at the teamliquid.com thread advertsing free coaching and take the offer of the gentleman above me. This very limited advice I gave was replay specific and there might just be general macro or micro problems that you're having that need to be fixed. It is noteworthy that there was research done and (at least in 1v1) your league is very proportional to the number of SCVs you build. So above all...keep building SCVs (until about 60)
    Last edited by Eci; 06-04-2012 at 02:51 AM.