103/82
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[LazyBot] Halls of Lightning Lovely Charm Farm

This profile is just like the one that I posted for Throne of the Tides, but it is for those who cannot solo Throne very well.

Pros:
    • Can get there with every class easily
    • Can run while away without worrying about dying to debuffs (the Slag's debuffs don't hurt as much as the elementals in Throne)

Cons:
    • You get far less charms per hour (around 150-200 charms) than you would in Throne of the Tides
    • There is a slight chance that you may get stuck on the forge in the middle (LazyBot will eventually fix itself though)

Overall, this is a profile you would use if you cannot get to the place in Throne to farm them.

I did not test this over night, but I did for an hour and got 200 charms. This is also a good place for no competition and ganking if you do not want to bot. Works with the recent version of LazyBot for 4.3.2.

HoL Elementals.rar

Just unzip into your LazyBot folder and run with grinding engine. Let me know of any problems.

Cheers!

[LazyBot] Halls of Lightning Lovely Charm Farm
    phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll test this overnight tonight and report back with how many I get (running from 10 PM to 7 AM)

Teryaki's Avatar Legendary Explorer CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    103/82
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool thanks, I just kinda wiped this one up to help out some people. I primarily use the Throne of the Tides one I posted for overnight use, just thought it would be helpful to those who cannot get thought Throne to the spot. Just an FYI, I guess you can use this to gather Grisly Trophies from them as well. Both spots could be a nice way to get 250 quickly, and safely.

Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Teryaki2 View Post
    Cool thanks, I just kinda wiped this one up to help out some people. I primarily use the Throne of the Tides one I posted for overnight use, just thought it would be helpful to those who cannot get thought Throne to the spot. Just an FYI, I guess you can use this to gather Grisly Trophies from them as well. Both spots could be a nice way to get 250 quickly, and safely.
    I'll do this one tonight, just to see how it runs for 9 hours, then after that I'll be using ToT, thanks for these though, +rep
    EDIT: Need to spread rep before giving to you again ;/

Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    in 8 hrs 50 minutes of using this, I was able to net in roughly 1900 charms, which equals out to about 211 charms per hour. So, while ToT is still better, this spot is definitely not bad. Plus, I received 5k rep with The Silver Covenant (1 rep per slag you kill, I was Revered, now I'm Exalted)

Teryaki's Avatar Legendary Explorer CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    103/82
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh cool, I was not aware of the rep part. Thanks for testing this out for me!