Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Adding Scripts

Greetings,

I'm at a point where I'm starting to get comfortable with C++ in WoW and have composed a couple scripts. However, I don't know how to actually add them to my Arcemu server. All the guides I find are out of date and don't include methods that are compatible with some of the changes to Arcemu.

Here's a guide found on here that works until: "First navigate your your Trunk>>src>>scripts>>win>>Scripts2008" (http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...ts-arcemu.html (How to Compile Extra C++ Scripts in Arcemu))

It seems there's no longer a win folder in src/scripts and no other folders contain anything along the lines of Scripts2008 or 2010. Thus I am curious as to where I go from here?

I've scoured google and every emu site for this info and have only found out of date guides. The Arcemu people have been less than helpful to others who have asked usually saying that shouldn't be doing C++ to begin with which may be true, but I'm at a point where I can and just need instructions on adding them into my server. Please help if you know how, thank you!

Adding Scripts