Ride your Spaceship like a mount (space combat missions) [useless, but funny] menu

User Tag List

Scr4t's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ride your Spaceship like a mount (space combat missions) [useless, but funny]

This lets your character ride around on top of your space ship durring space missions.

1. set your resolution to something lower than normal for you and in windowed mode
    2. start a space mission
    3. alt f4 out of game and log right back in
    4. at character select change your resolution back to normal and in fullscreen.
    5. when the loading starts it should only take up the lower resolution area of the screen and when it finishes loading your character will be mounted on your space ship

Ride your Spaceship like a mount (space combat missions) [useless, but funny]-swtor-u00252525202012-01-07-25252022-10-17-68-jpg

Ride your Spaceship like a mount (space combat missions) [useless, but funny]
    TheGlow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This happened to me, although I didn't do any thing like that.
    Before the last patch, there was a glitch that if you destroyed the bottom spike part of a spacestation, the game would crash.
    It did, and when I logged back in, I was surfing on my Fury.