0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Game Review: WindSlayer 2

If you’re a huge fan of 2D Side Scrolling MMORPG Game, then you might want to check this one out. Although most players prefer 3D, some of us still enjoy a good old 2D experience. So what does Windslayer 2 offers to our fellow 2D fans? Massive PVP galore, packed with some slash and dash action!
    Some of you may recall the game from 2009 as to where they created the first WindSlayer. It might be simple for some folks but also quoted as “Easy to play but difficult to master.” Although it was a great run for a couple of months I never heard from the game since then. Thanks to Ignited Games they managed to get back on the track, and have given 2D gamers like me a second chance to relive the adventures we’ve experienced in WindSlayer. So I guess the next question would be, what is new on Windslayer 2?
    So, atleast to sum up my adventures so far in Windslayer 2, I have listed down some of the things which I’ve personally experienced inside the game.
    Noobie Guide: Where do I start?
    The Beginning of the Adventure. No really, that’s the name of the place where you will start your first tutorial quest. Mainly it teaches you about the controls, how to open treasure chests, and using “S” and “D” for attack that’s about it really. But if you already know how the game works, then feel free to skip it.
    Once you’re done with the tutorial you’ll be receiving quests such as delivering mails and gathering quest items from monsters. You will probably receive XP along the way, but before you add stats there make sure you put em’ in the proper category, I don’t want you waste your time spending all your stats on pure INT when you’re planning to be a warrior.
    So to simply put this is how stats work: STR: Close Range Attacks/INT: Magic Power and MP Increase/DEX: Long Range and High Def Attribute/VIT: High Physical Def and Max HP.
    TIP: I prefer to sort my stats once I reached Level 10 for the Job Change.
    Classes: What is the best class for me?
    It all depends on your game play style and not that complicated as you think it is, here are the choices: Warrior, Archer, Mage, Rogue, Monk and Priest. Long Range (Archer, Mage, Priest) or Short Range (Warrior, Rogue, Monk). Once you reached Level 30 2nd Class Job Change will happen which will give you a class upgrade.
    Last edited by jonel; 01-05-2012 at 09:04 PM.

Game Review: WindSlayer 2
    masterpopo's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm

this game is most likely the same on maples story

jonel's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank for consern

...really? in what part they the same?

darklegions's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    :d :d yeah they have a little the same in set up,etc. can you post some screenshot of this game?

jonel's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm,, you can search some screenshot on their site, i started to play this game 2 weeks ago, but its not continuously because of my work,

jonel's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WindSlayer 2: Ultimate Update

Upon playing of Windslayer 2 (windslayer 2 official website) for almost 3 months I feel the disappointed on the terms that the game features and telling us that they will be having an update soon. Most of us players we’re not more interested on how the game goes. After playing this week I got shock with the big updates that Hammelin and Ignited Games Team announce. It made me jump out of my chair as I read (official announcement on our Website) all of the upcoming updates that will be going to Windslayer 2. Here are some of the updates that WindSlayer 2 that will be going these Month!!

Add new pvp mode Windslayer2 also now includes even more exciting player versus player (PVP) action, as the game’s latest update the King of the Hill. This is the newest PVP action that will give you on how to create tactics to win and get the title as King of the Hill. Also include in the updates are new premium items for the items shop. Level Cap Increase from Lv. 51 to 67, Open 3rd Class Advancement, add NPC Namet to all available towns, Extend X-mas event, and all of the reported Bug fix has been fixed.

Windslayer 2 is a free to play; 2D side scrolling MMORPG colorfully rendered 3D characters converted to a fast paced 2d game play experience. So I am inviting you to come and join me!! Interested players could explore the world of Beuritania by visiting the game website: //ws2.ignitedgames.com/center/default.asp?skipintro=true

Massive Multi -player Online Role-Playing Game: WindSlayer 2: Ultimate Update