0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Instant crafting?

I think I may have discovered an exploit... I'm not sure, it only worked once for me so I can't really say why it only worked that time, but if anyone wants to give it a go and report back if it worked or not, that would be great

Anyways, so my companion was crafting some items for me with 6 minutes left , and then I went into Black Talon (empire instance) and when the game loaded, my companion was stood next to me and the items she was crafting were in my bag

So it seemed that, for some reason, when I entered the instance it finished the crafting (even though it had 6 min left) and gave me the items

I tried reseting the instance and doing it again, but I couldnt make it work... let me know if it works for you <:

Instant crafting?
    Killalots's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    22/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had the same a few days ago after going into a warzone. Instantly crafted all my artifice hilts.

I have yet to reproduce it myself.
    Last edited by Killalots; 12-26-2011 at 06:57 AM.