Powerleveling!  The Ultimate Mercenary Handcraft leveling! Very cheap! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

teknoskar's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Powerleveling! The Ultimate Mercenary Handcraft leveling! Very cheap!

The Ultimate Mercenary Handcraft leveling!
    Be prepared for the new 4.3 upcoming patch!

/flavour mode on

From the far Pandaria, I offer my wisdom and righteous mercenary power leveling service, in order you may play with your appreciated character directly into the main content of the game, avoiding the boring process of leveling a character, and focusing yourself into the stream action: the lasts stages heroic dungeons and raids, like Zul’aman and others. Don’t hesitate, because Deathwing is just in time to destroy whole Azeroth, and only the most brave and well-geared heros will be able to enter in his new incoming dungeon and slay him. Don’t let the black dragon demon could spell the same Illidan’s words again: “You are not prepared!”

/flavour mode off

I live in Spain, and after 6 years playing WOW I can say I know a lot of tricks and details of the game; I can level a character tremendous fastly, 100% manual and handmade, or how I like to say: “handcraft”, without using any bot or somethings like these. So it means 0% of risk to be banned.
    I offer to level any character from the EU server –both Alliance or Horde – from any clases and races.
    (I am sorry but don’t offer leveling in US servers because then would risk the account if they track my ip).

The Mercenary leveling service

The prices are listes below:

Level bracket
    Price
    Questing zone
    1-60
    12 € Classic wow
    60-70 12 € Burning crusade questing
    70-80 12 € Wrath of the Lich King questing
    80-85 10 € Cataclysm questing
    Full questing mode
    40 €
    All levels, from 1 to 85 (save 6 €!)

Each leveling bracket includes a lot of bonus with the Price (it means free):

- 4 Professions skilled up to the maxim. range of that level (see further down)

. 1 Crafting profession (Tailoring, Blacksmithing, Leatherworking, Enchanting, Alchemy, Engineering, Inscription or Jewelcrafting, at your choose)

. 1 Gathering profession (skinning, mining or herbalism, at your choose, or which fits better with the crafting profession chosen before).

. 2 secondary professions (like cooking, fishing, archeology and first aid; I recommend archeology + first aid, but you could choose others combinations).

Maximum profession’s range sorted by level:

Level Maxim
    Profession range
    60 300
    70 375
    80 450
    85 525

Get free bonus!

The leveling service also includes (more bonus!):

. 10,000 gold coins in your bags

. Very well geared for the level chosen (almost all blue gear and some purple items, like weapons/shields/relics)

. A bank full of items: cloths, leathers, herbs, mine ores, elemental’s stuff (like primal fires, eternal shadows, volatile waters, etc.), all concerning in the bracket level of the hero. You could sell this items after in the auction house, or used for crafting more items from the profession chosen.

. All bag spaces purchased in the bank, filled with eight 16’s slot bags.

. Ground mounts / air mounts, with his flying skill learned - YES! Even the Master Riding skill, wich costs 4000 gold (only at level 85).

. If you want (its optional, and totally free) the character can be joined in a GOOD guild. I can search for a good guild (not the first someone could find). You can choose the type of guild you would like to join (i.e. raiding one, questing guild, casual or social one… all depending in your interests).

. ALL available zone maps explored (from the bracket level chosen), with all his own flight points discovered/linked.

. Full bag capacity, around 96 bag space in inventory.

. A virtual girlfriend in the game! (hehe this last its a joke =P)

How much time?

. I will level up the character in a short-medium period of time, between 6 and 7 days; it can seem long time, but you have to understand that in this leveling service it includes a lot of bonus (likely professions, flying mounts, Bank full of items, etc.), and I can’t play 24 hours per day. As I said above, my management is 100% “handcraft” and, of course, 100% legal. And, if you know World of Warcraft well, the things well done require time.

. Every day I can send you by email a picture taken directly from the screenplay of the game in order to show how the character is progressing, showing periodically his level, gold, mounts, profession skills, and much more.

Method of pay: Pay Pal

. If you live outside Spain, I can only accept Pay Pal.

. If you live in Spain, I accept Pay Pal, credit card and bank transferency too. Contact me for more details.

When to pay?

. Of course, firstly I will level your character, and then (and only until then), when you see that efectively the character has been leveled and you could control and manage it, you would pay =)

Can you trust on me?

. My intentions are 100 % legals and honests. I don’t want to thief your Money, cheat you or swindle.

. As I said before, I will level up the character first, and only when the leveling has been finished, you will pay the corresponding amount.

. So the real question would be… can I take you on trust?

Other issues: Discounts!

If you have already created a character whose level it is in a middle way of some bracket (for example, level 35, or level 64, etc.) and want to level it, of course I will not charge the full price listed above. Instead I will apply a well-balanced discount.

- You may contact me in order to discuss it, but in a general way, the discount I will apply would be:

- From the bracket 1-60, a discount of 1 € every 5 levels (or 0,2 € every level) (except if it is levels 1-10).
    . For example, a character level 27 I would apply a discount of 5’4 €.

- From the brackets 60-70, I will apply a discount of 1 € per level.
    . For example, a character level 67 I would apply 7 € discount.

- From the brackets 70-80, I will apply a discount of 0,8 € each level.
    . For example, a character level 75 I would apply a discount of 4 €.

- From the brackets 80-85, I will apply a discount of 1,50 € per level.
    . For example, a character level 82 I would apply a discount of 3 €.

- All the free bonus listed above will be still applying even if there are some discounts!

However, I ask not to abuse of the free bonus I offer. For example, you couldn’t hire the service for leveling a character level 59 until level 60, only for gaining the free bonuses, and paying only 0,20 €.

For avoiding that, the free bonuses will only be applied if you want to level the character one bracket higher from the bracket he is. In this instance, a level 59 character must be leveled until level 70 for gaining all the bonus. Maybe I don’t explain well, but I think you do understand what I mean ;)

Full example

If you have a character level 40 for example, and want to level until 85, the price will be:

Price for bracket lvl 1-60 = 12 €
    - Discount for being level 40 = 40 / 5 = 8 € This bracket would cost only 4 €!

Price for bracket lvl 60-70 = 12 €

Price for bracket lvl 70-80 = 12 €

Price for bracket lvl 80-85 = 10 €

. Total cost: 4 + 12 + 12 + 10 = 39 €!

It includes all the bonus listed above!

• 4 professions at the higher level
    • 10,000 gold
    • Well geared with blue/purple items
    • Bank full of items and full of bag space
    • Ground and air mounts, including fast master riding skill
    • Full capacity bags (around 96 slots)
    • Joined in good guild
    • Map and flight points revealed

Contact info

If you want this handcraft leveling, contact me at:

[email protected]

We can talk and discuss all issues needed, without any compromise.

If you have any question, don’t doubt in ask and I will respond you very gently.

And don’t let Deathwing repeat Illidan’s words: “YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!”
    Last edited by teknoskar; 12-09-2011 at 03:26 AM. Reason: change email

Powerleveling!  The Ultimate Mercenary Handcraft leveling! Very cheap!