Trade Feedback
    36 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MMR Exploit - Expanded - Possible Easy Gladiator

Hey,

So i'll make this short and snappy, and i'll try not to bombard you with a wall of text. But if you've clicked on this thread the chances are that the chance of an easy Gladiator/Rival title, or just the achievements for the ratings, who knows..

Anyway.. Recently on these forums i've seen posts about the MMR exploit in arena etc, so ofc, i tried them out and worked out a few tricks along the way. As i've gotten bored, i've decided to re-roll again for next season or to play towards the end of this season depending on how fast i level..

So i've leveled my mage to 70.. And i have 2 of my arena partners leveling with me. We've leveled MLS (Mage/Lock/Shaman) to play at 85 arena. However we've stopped exp at 70 and started to play 3v3 in the current bracket using the MMR exploit.. So i'll try my best to explain it again here..

Code:
    Okay so we have our team.. We'll use the initials MLS for this example..
    We que up 10 times, and win 10 out of 10 games, putting our team around the 1000 rating mark, at which point, we disband and remake the team, playing to 1000 rating over and over again.
    What this does is it allows our MMR to raise because we're winning, but because our team rating isnt anywhere near our MMR we wont lose much MMR rating if we lose.
    Now in theory you are able to do this up to any MMR you want, my current aim is 3k - 3.5k and we are currently at 2.4k

Now the main part of this exploit.. From previous experience of leveling level 70 twinks, i've discovered that your MMR carries from level 70, to level 85! Meaning that if you use the MMR exploit at level 70 where its much easier to win in the brackets because majority of people suck, its easier than doing it at 85.

All this then leads to you leveling to 85 and starting to 3v3 with your friends.. Now lets say you have your 3.5k MMR goal, and you start playing your team. Your team rating will be nowhere near your MMR, meaning you'll receive 96~ rating all the way up to around 2.6k - ~2.8k team rating. This is just an estimate, i'm not good enough with all the numbers to work it out to a more accurate result. 

In some battlegroups 2.6k could seal you Gladiator, in others, not quite.
    Apologies for the wall of text.. was kind of hard to avoid, and its 2am, so i cba to cut it all down etc.

I'll keep updating this thread to let those of you who are interested know how its working out for me

Thanks for reading guys, if you have any questions or additions, post and i'll add or answer them

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...r-exploit.html (S10 MMR Exploit!) - Link to MMR Exploit explained in more detail on these forums.

Cheers,
    ~ShameLess
    Last edited by Shameless; 10-26-2011 at 08:15 AM.

MMR Exploit - Expanded - Possible Easy Gladiator
    QtDemon's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    50/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought this doesn't work anymore? or does it only work at 70? I heard when you leave/join a new team your MMR drops significantly.

Shameless's Avatar Elite User JD's Master CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    36 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You wouldnt be leaving your team because you'll be playing with the same 2 others at 85 once your desired MMR is achieved, so it will stick to the 1 team to carry through to 85.

And when you recreate your teams, from my experience my MMR has stayed within the 100 range of what it was if that makes sense to you?

Thanks G/R
    50/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shameless iX View Post
    You wouldnt be leaving your team because you'll be playing with the same 2 others at 85 once your desired MMR is achieved, so it will stick to the 1 team to carry through to 85.

And when you recreate your teams, from my experience my MMR has stayed within the 100 range of what it was if that makes sense to you?
    I see. So... you have to start this process at level 70?

Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    36 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You dont have to, i just added that in because its so much easier to win at level 70, thus making the exploit much easier. It is possible to start it at 85 and get it to work.

Thanks G/R
    50/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You dont have to, i just added that in because its so much easier to win at level 70, thus making the exploit much easier. It is possible to start it at 85 and get it to work.
    Gotcha. So...

Make a new team, get as many wins as possible with the least amount of losses, get 1000 rating, disband team, remake team, x999999 times till our MMR is amazingly high, then ... we just go straight for the highest rating possible by our MMR? Will try when i get home.

Shodokan's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Demongorgon View Post
    Gotcha. So...

Make a new team, get as many wins as possible with the least amount of losses, get 1000 rating, disband team, remake team, x999999 times till our MMR is amazingly high, then ... we just go straight for the highest rating possible by our MMR? Will try when i get home.
    Not quite that easy. Losing streaks will bring your MMR back down to TR regardless.

Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    36 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Not quite that easy. Losing streaks will bring your MMR back down to TR regardless.
    Indeeed. However if your team rating is lower, you lose less MMR, so within the first 10 games you lose less than you do after the first 10 games..

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

Originally Posted by Demongorgon View Post
    Gotcha. So...

You pretty much have it. You lose less MMR if you lose within the 0 - 1000 team rating mark than you do for there after, hence why you're supposed to remake the team

Shodokan's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indeeed. However if your team rating is lower, you lose less MMR, so within the first 10 games you lose less than you do after the first 10 games..

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

You pretty much have it. You lose less MMR if you lose within the 0 - 1000 team rating mark than you do for there after, hence why you're supposed to remake the team
    Thats not always the case, you can see that by team MMR even when you re-make and LOSE if you try doing it without the win trading aspect.

Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    36 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Thats not always the case, you can see that by team MMR even when you re-make and LOSE if you try doing it without the win trading aspect.
    Hence why in the first post i recommend you do it at level 70 as the brackets are much easier to win and progress through.