0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Radar Drawn ON WoW

I am looking to be pointed in the right direction to Draw an On screen radar in the game itself. the only language i know well enough is C#, and I have an object manager, and can get the player/mob info myself.

I just really need to know..

A.) how to draw onscreen in WoW
    B.) How to create a Radar

I would like to learn but the Information is so scattered and I'm unsure as how to organize everything.

If you have already written classes to get this information, i would be glad to see any code examples. Also would be willing to pay a reasonable Sum to see this put together. If you can write this to where i can put in my own data (Coords, name, GUID, etc) and make this easy for me. (I learn best by example). I am definitely wiling to pay. I am sure this is easy for most, and this is def NOT for monetary gain by myself, jus want a great example to learn by and to work with in creating something more. and the finished product will be posted on these forums for all.

Also assume my Object manager is basic and I am able to get all of an object's data, I can inject into WoW, I can get the process, window handle, etc. Any other questions, hit me up.

If you are able Please reply, or send me a PM.

**Yes, I am asking to be fed a bit, but like I said. I learn best by example.

Radar Drawn ON WoW
    LaoArchAngel's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Trinity

I unfortunately can't help you about writing into the WoWScreen. I would consider looking into DX hooks (or Xfire hooks).

However, as far as your radar is concerned, I have an opensource project on GitHub that might be of use to get you started. I'm posting a link below. I would recommend that you read some of the latest posts to see if it might be moving in a direction to which you might want to contribute.

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...radar-wow.html ([BETA] WRadar - Windows Radar (for WoW))
    https://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/bots-programs/316466-beta-wradar-windows-radar-wow.html

trinity04's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the reply. I hope that it's of some help. The whole drawing thing confuses the hell out of me...