Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Global Multi-Trainer for ArcEmu? (3.3.5a)

Hello, I've been searching around all the forums and available sites for this, however I haven't managed to find (or even create) what I was looking for..

I've been fiddling with the lua scripts for a couple of days, using thottbot for the ID's and any piece of similar lua script I found..

This is the extent that I managed to progress..

Now, if someone more knowledgable and patient could finish it, I would be grateful..

What I wanted-to-do/request:

A global trainer which:
    - Checks if the Player is lvl80 (before showing him the options) and if he is not, he offers the player an option to .lvlup 80 (not sure if that's the correct cmd)
    - Offers options to:
    * Teach all the class skills and weapon/armor proficiencies (and maxxes the proficiencies out [lockpicking for rogue too]) of each respective class. I think I've managed to complete this one, but I'm not sure if it functions as of yet
    * Reset the player's talents (if an option for dualspec can be inserted here, I'd be grateful as well)
    * Teaches the player Professions, BUT not just the professions (as all scripts, that I found, are doing).. What I wanted here was to give the player maxxed 450-point professions (this obviously can be done with AdvanceSkill and FullCastSpellOnTarget but I can't find anything valid for Mining/Herb/Skinning), and every possible recipe that can be learned from trainers/drops/formulae up to 3.3.5a (perhaps thottbot provides information for that..)

The closest thing that I could find, for my 3rd feature, was this. However it was unavailable the moment I found it, and therefore I can't implement it.. (Looks like it had every possible recipe included too, by the description.. dammit.. why such great work, to be unavailable..)

I don't mind separate NPCs (although I would rather have all the features in one, due to populated GM island with other vendors).. Unfortunatelly, I'm only a mediocre programmer and even though I know C++ somewhat well, I can't easilly make LUAs out.. if someone could help me out, I'd appreciate it..

PS: Using ArcEmu Rev. 4053, since 4437 was spruting too many errors for me.. : (
    Last edited by stoneharry; 08-20-2011 at 06:29 AM. Reason: Added prefix.

Global Multi-Trainer for ArcEmu? (3.3.5a)
    Harambeqt's Avatar Elite User CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    9/29
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/emulator-servers/general-releases/198659-release-knaurs-all-4-global-class-trainers-version-4-7-december-2008-a.html

Support the #1 WoW Emulator:
    http://arcemu.org/
    https://github.com/arcemu/arcemu
    - - -