2/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unlimited Light Leather

Found this little glitch while farming to get the Gates of AQ open on my server. If you're on a server with the gates not open, this is a great way to get money and rep by selling or trading in Light leather.

First thing you need is a skinner with a skinning level of at least 40. This will allow you to skin all the mobs on the island.

Also, I would recommend getting this add-on, which does work with 1.10, called loot filter, which can be found Here. This helps save space to collect the leather.

(Those who can't see the image, the island is on The eastern Kingdoms and is in Loch Modan, right under the H in Loch)

The mobs here are crocs, and when you kill all three, they respawn instantly. The important thing to remember is, as long as you keep them killed, they will respawn indefinitely.

Translation, this means bring a party of 5. 3 killers and 2 skinners. This way, you can keep all the mobs killed and respawning, while the skinners can skin.

Group make-up isn't a big deal, but I would bring a ranged class, or a class with a ranged spell. At level 60, every class can kill effectively with DOT's or Bow's. However, at a lower level, a hunter or a rogue should do killing.

This can also be done solo however, as long as you go about it the right way. The most important factor is time. You don't want to spend too much time looting or waiting for mana.

I recommend, for a solo person, using a low level dot that is hard enough to kill the mobs in three hits. If it can be done in less, that's good also, but I use three because four would take to long and they wont respawn fast enough.

Positioning is also an important thing. If you dot and run, the mobs will lose aggro and evade. The best place to stand is here:

Attachment 20

The mobs spawn in one of three locations, all of which I have found to be random.

The northern Part of the island

Eastern

Or the Southern tip

The location where I noted should be a good enough range to be able to tap all three locations and have them die near you, for easy looting.

I would do about 20-30 before waiting for mana, as bodies will disappear if you wait too long.

Unlimited Light Leather