Any Char/Level/Faction/Account but must have Heirlooms / BoA!! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

troy14's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any Char/Level/Faction/Account but must have Heirlooms / BoA!!

As title suggests, looking for an account or character with all or many BoAs. I love leveling alts etc. and I love doing it with BoAs. I am just starting to get playing again but have no account. I want to have the option of picking whatever class i want and being able to have the BoAs for it.

PM me, post here

I'd love to discuss price / what you have for sale.

I'm mostly interested in leveling a Priest or Mage so the caster set would be preferred.

Any Char/Level/Faction/Account but must have Heirlooms / BoA!!
    Gaijin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My account has a ton of heirlooms, a 40 Male BElf mage with full heirlooms, (including pvp trink to get out of stuns and snares and cc.) 85 war and 85 rogue also on account, also another 20 warrior with full heirlooms, 69 hunter with full heirlooms, 72 shaman with heirlooms. epic flyer on mains, cap proffessions including both gathering on the rogue. pm me or email me at [email protected] or [email protected] if you wanna discus a price. i have the cd keys and all, im the origional owner of the account.