80-85 Warrior. Requirements inside. Paying well. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

cynopterus's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

80-85 Warrior. Requirements inside. Paying well.

Hi,

I'm looking to buy a Warrior, Horde or Alliance, transferable, 80 - 85 with the following:

- Kingslayer at least, would prefer Bane / LOD (will pay extra for Bane / LOD)
    - Shadow's Edge / Shadowmourne (pay extra for Shadowmourne)
    - ICC 10 Drake, 25 is a huge bonus (will pay extra for 25)

You must be the OO of the account, and willing to provide original CD Keys and a copy of ID in case I need to get account back, as well as secret question answers.

To prove I'm a legit buyer, I will also provide photo ID that match the details on my PayPal account, as well as provide a phone number.

If you're interested or have a question, leave a message here or email me at [email protected]

80-85 Warrior. Requirements inside. Paying well.
    Gaijin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have a full vicious warrior , 85 male tauren on illidan. he also has a substantial tanking spec and gear set. account also has an 85 male human rogue, 72 female drae sham, 69 male worgen hunter, 40 male belf mage , and a 20 male human warrior. alot of heirlooms, great professions, just pm me back if interested in seeing them and hearing more. im the original owner of the account with all cd keys. i just ask that you give me the time to transfer my 20 human warrior to my new account if youre gonna buy my original one. (that way i can still play =P) my emails [email protected] or [email protected] , looking forward to hearing from you! (the warrior also has Kingslayr.)

Alawdor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 369 Ilvl warrior, prot with good os, 206k HP full raid buffed. Server first SINESTRA ach + title "Dragonslayer", Light Of Dawn, Kingslayer, Knight-Captain titles, Tabard of the Protector. Also includes 359 DK, 354 Hunter, lvl 83 Mage, heaps and heaps of shit. [email protected]

oh and it comes with starcraft
    Last edited by Alawdor; 05-09-2011 at 08:56 AM.

Quitting's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a full vicious arms warriors with icc10 drake, shadows edge and his patricide infusion done, account also has a fully decked out feral Druid, a nice sub pvp rogue, and a very decent priest, all 85 with reasonably good to very good gear. Also an 83 retadin and every boa item available. These toons also have the exalted guild ground mount.