Cata account 3x85 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

sup2266's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    35 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cata account 3x85

Hai!

WTS my WoW account. I am original owner, got CD keys, got answer to secret question and I will help u to change the email adress to yours. The account itself still got more than 2 months of playtime left.

Whats on account?

85 human mage in 395 PvP gear, PvE version is 380ish, 10K gold, 2 seat rocket mount, Arena Master + Duelist title, Tailoring+JC, 525 Archeology, s3 gear for transmog and a lot more transmog PvP stuff.

85 human rogue 392 PvP gear, no PvE gear at all (except 2set, thrown, the 1st stage of legendary daggers and LFR version of Starcatcher Compass), epic flying, full alchemy+herbalism, 2200 achiev in 2s and 2000 achiev in 3s this season

85 dwarf priest 384 PvP gear, no PvE gear at all, 2K achiev from 2s and 3s

85 human warrior 370+ PvP gear, herbalism and mining mainly farming character, epic flying.

85 NElf hunter leveling gear, original amani bear mount which is no longer available, Hand of adal title, Nether drake mounts, herbalism+scribe for easy money

81 human lock - full BoA equip available for any class (mail leather cloth plate), epic flying too!

80 NElf druid - ready to go 85 asap!

77 draenei (but female!!) DK full boa including dual wield wepns and 2H wepn too - up to your chouce

All of the 85 characters have title Vanquisher available for playing on arena tournament realm and murloc pet too + anual pass mount on everything + some random companions.

I do not want to trade for another account, open to most payment methods, anyone seriously interested contact me here and you can either inspect and see me in game or I can give you armory links.

/onemore edit theres also a personal GBank with 5 tabs and mats worth 30Kish gold
    Last edited by sup2266; 01-24-2012 at 05:23 PM.

Cata account 3x85
    QGG's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wanna trade?

sup2266's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    35 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    buping and updating the old thread with additional info!