Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Regarding getting Banned and differents accounts.

Now I am bored and want to try out botting for a change. However I do not want to take risks in getting my account banned. Have 0% risk is virtually impossible with bots and I know that... However here is the scenario..

Battle.net Account A (My main B.net account has 2 wow accounts in it and I have important characters in both accounts and do not want to get this b.net account in risk)

Battle.net Account B (My new B.net account with 1 wow account purely made for botting)

Is it safe to assume that if I bot on my PC with account B, Log off B, turn the bots completely off, and then login account A that I will not have account A banned if by chance blizzard catches account B and bans it.

Does it matter using the same PC for two different accounts one with bots one without? will it put any risk on the other account? If so, if I decide to use my old laptop instead for botting but will have relatively the same location and maybe IP address. Will that put anything into risk? (Excluding account B, my main concern is keeping account A, safe)

Thanks
    JD.

Regarding getting Banned and differents accounts.
    Narugold's Avatar Sergeant Major

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    aslong as you do not send mats or w/e between A/ B there is NO chance in the world to ever get A banned regardless what you do on B .

jimmys96's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    224/210
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Account A has a risk of getting banned if account B is banned since they can track your ip. you can almost only get banned from player reports..

Ive hacked, botted and exploited for 4 years without a single ban for any of them, not even a warning

You should be fine but there is always that little risk...

Jd37's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool, cheers!

Account A has a risk of getting banned if account B is banned since they can track your ip.
    True but I have taken an extra step. When I named the account I used a different first name but same last name. So it can easily be a brother/sister. So techinically why should one get hurt with another person in the household uses it. Especially if I put the laptop into use.

ntsmarkv's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, Blizzard does not IP ban anymore, they Account ban. so do as Poster #1 said, and you'll be fine.

Blizzard will only IP ban if you keep getting account banned on same IP.